Reviews for Unveiling
wolfawaken chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
wonderful chapter! It ashamed that no more was written.
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I don't suppose you have any interest in continuing this? It's really interesting, and I'd like to see more.
Kage Tsuki chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
hm i like where this story is heading to very good writing there, i rly got a general feel of suspension and mysteriousness there...the way suzaku and muraki talked was most intriguing and very IC ( on muraki's part at least, i havent heard suzaku talk b4 _)
ganbatte! i look forward to more.
hardcandyvegetto chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
That was an excellent first chapter. I'm intrigued and I definately want to know what's going on.
Your style is engaging and your format, spelling and grammar are all in wonderful order. It reads like watching a movie. I can see exactly what's going on, from posturing and attitude to the personality of the characters.
I'm extremely critical of the things I read and you have gone far beyond impressing me. I'm adding you to my favorites list. Please let me read more of your tale soon.
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
It's always great to see a new Yami no Matsuei fic from you! This looks very interesting. Please keep up the good work!
tenshiamanda chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Whats Suzaku up to! Damn I'm so curious, whats gonna happen to Tsuzuki and Hisoka? Continue!
lux chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
And there was great joy in Chijou at the posting of a new incandescens Yami fic.
As Muraki would say, intriguing. Can't wait to see more.