Reviews for Natha dagad thaer
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Ah yes! They made up! Good. Cuz Estel and Legolas can't be mad at each other forever. A lovely fanfic! :)
trixy chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
prrety cool. you should ad the battle though
boromir chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
good story please do more stories
MagicalMistoffelees chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Really nice story! I like it. Will there be more?
Renna chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
*sniff* It so good!
Yavie Feels Pretty chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Again, another excellant, excellant story!
elfmage chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Yay! Short but very, very sweet! And yet strangely angsty... LOL
I LOVED IT! Especially at the end...true friendship, and so beautifully written. That was sad, how harshly they spoke, out of fear and desperation, and then when Legolas was almost emotionless...but it all worked out in the end! :oD
Brilliant as always mellonin!
Elfmage
Catmint chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Powerful.
Lexis chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
VERY GOOD
Irish QT chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Ohh *tear, tear* Just one thing, i think the title would be: 'Natha Daged dhaer'
Just letting you know..
That was soo sad! It almost made me cry... I loved the story!
Ur devoted reader/reviewer,
~Irish QT
Jessie chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Um. Wow. I love this. Great job-your best yet.
ElvenRanger13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Very good. I liked how you changed the scene around. I like it alot!
October Sky chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Aw...short and sweet
_ Inu lover
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Hi! Very interesting story you have here. f course, Aragorns words iyou haver him use here are not only "hars", there are, indeed, unforgivable and completely uncalled for. This elf is here at his side simply *because* he chosed to stand by him, otherwise his place would be at ho,e in Mirkwood fighting for his own people in the war under the trees; his task as member of the fellowship, as in protecting the ring-bearer, technically ended the moment Frodo left for ordor r at least they heard from Gandalf that Merry and Pippin were safe. So, Aragorns accusations are not only wrong, they are indeed, completely incorect and presumptuous, and I think they waranted the end of Legolas friendship with him.
Also, Legolas is a prince, the son of the king of Mirkwood; he has not only his own honor to protect but that of the house of Oropher, who fell in the last allisnce, together with two third of Mirkwoods wariors, nly to have then the victory over Sauron undone because Isildur refused to destroy the ring. Because of Isildurs fault, Sauronn survived, and made his place in Dol Guldur in Mirkwood, and because iof *that* Eryn Galen, the Greenwood, Legolas and Thranduils home, *became* Mirkwood, the defiled and dark place of horrorss. The Elves of Mirkwood fought Saurons/ the Necromancers evil defiling their wood for two thousand years. All because the ancestor of the very man, who now accused Mirkwoods pribce of cowardice and refuising to stand with the men throw away the victory they bought with two third of their warriors because of greed.
Even in Legolas is a forgiving person, I can't imagine the friendship between him and Aragorn ever be the same after this. Plus, this littkle outbreak casts a bad light on the deeper layers of Aragorns character, since this anger obn the elf can't just come out of thin air. There is not ebven the one ring close to be an excuse by corrupting him and sowing distrust. The only excuse could be, if there were some evil influence of Saruman working on him, but your fic doesn't give any hint of that.
So, I think, the forced reconciliation before the battle would not be the end of this argument, and there *would* be consequences for their friendship.
Anyway, very interesting piece. Care to write a sequel?
Aislynn
SilentBanshee chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Okay, my only complaint is that you'll put more than one person speaking in the same paragraph. New speaker New paragraph, got it? Other than that, I like how you extended that scene since it is actually one of my favorites from T, but I'm not so sure that I like how you turned it around and made Aragorn the bad guy...he was right to be upset by Legolas's doubting.