Reviews for Nezumi 12
osa-chan chapter 2 . 6/21
I hope that you haven't given up on this story, cause it's really good.
If you have the time, please update again. This is such a unique story and I would really love to read it to the end.
osa-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
This story has amazing potential! If you could, please update?!
FANactic Writer chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
I say Kagura! PS love your story and can't wait to see more. -
flairina chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Sad that this probably isn't going to ever update again, it was just getting good...

(I would've voted Hatsuharu, what with his getting lost all the time it would make the most sense.)
majishan chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
i wanna know what happens when the rest of the zodiac discovers about Yuki! it's gonna be so exciting!
Bast Misao chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
This is a really good story, but are you ever planning to update? As for the question of who should take Yuki's place in Shigure's house, I vote 4. Nobody, let it remain with just the three of them.
ThePlotBunnyFarmerFromHell chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
re: sudden wariness filled her, feeling too tired

weariness, weary being the root word.
wariness is what fills Kyo's face when Akito is around.
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I'm still enjoying this story so far, keep up the good work. And as for the name of Ayame's shop, I think he names it after himself. Here's the link if you wanna see where I looked it up: wiki/Fruits_basket_characters#Ayame_.22Aya.22_Sohma
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Wow that was a long chapter, but I enjoyed it. And Fruits Basket and Ranma 1/2 are two of my favorite animes. Keep up the good work.
ummm chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
more! i like this!

again!

it remain with just the 3 of them
Damix96 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
interesting
Emerald Eme-Pon Walker chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Haru should live w/ Shigure.
Hana Kogane chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I must say that is this is one of the more susseful fics I've seen as a crossover with Ranma. I love it. hope you update soon, but it must be hard with such long chapters. .

Oh and for the vote i think momiji should take up yuki's spot at shigure's home

So ya LOVE the story and your AWSOME. Hope to see it updated soon

JANE
Kisuminight chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
This story is really good! I like how you managed to work with both the Jusenkyo curses and the Zodiac curse. But who's Yuki going to be paired with? And, since Yuki was already born, there wouldn't have been another child with the Zodiac Rat curse born. So does Akito know that Yuki's alive? Are the Sohmas searching for him/her? Please update THIS story soon! :)
you don't care who I am chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
WHATS WITH THE INUYASHA NAMES!