Reviews for SpiderRanma
nonny mouse chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I like it, I am happy you did not go into Ben Parker's death in great deatail, cause we all known the spider-man story and it's been done to death. You have a good set up here, Ranma must of been with the Parkers for a few years, and being his first home in a long time I bet he feels very close to the parkers. Since there seems to be no mention of radioactive spiders, I am guessing he is gonna train up and use his natural martial arts skills? I'd like to see what ya do with the romance you have planned. I am guessing that since genma showed up at the tendos, then enough time passed for Happosai to show up and be a nusaince, plus the time it takes for Kasumi to get married and for Nabiki (?) to apply for study abroad that this is at least a year after the ranma canon start? so he's 17? 18? I am guessing the story of how Ranma ended up with the Parkers will be told soon, probably when Ranma first meets and talks with the new girl. Since she is staying with MJ, will MJ be another love interest (that is will he have lots of girls trying to chase him. MJ, Liz Allen, Betty Brant etc) Will you do the spider-man thing and have Ranma continually duck out of meeting the nice girl next door. (Aunt May was trying for a long time to get Peter to meet the neice of their elderly neighbor (and May's best friend). Since all she would say is she's a nice girl, Peter assumed any 'nice girl' that needs a pair of old ladies to hook her up on a date with must be a real dog. Imagine his surprise when she turned out to be a real looker. hehee 'Tiger, you just hit the jackpot' I think was what MJ first said to peter.) I wonder how his new friend will take it finding out he is the abandoned son of the fat lazy panda?

Anyhow, good setup, though short. I suspect you had an idea and just wanted to put it put there while organizing your thoughts. I hope you write more to this story! Also, Your wizarding ranma stories rock (Been nearly a decade since I read those books but I do remember them still. I just may go find them and reread them.) :) so update those soon too please.

wow this was long... I tend to ramble on
ranma girl 14 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
sounds really good so far

plz email me when more is done
Chikiko chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
this fic sounds like it could be very interesting. At first glance id say that it'll be a ranma/nabiki fic which is really niffty. of course seeing how purposely vague the story is being it could also be akane since she doesnt mention older or younger. im hopping it'll be nabiki though.
maria chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
wow!cool!UPDATE!
Demon Eyes Laharl chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Well, you can forget a war hammer since I got a helmet... - [joking].
Anyway, to be blunt, the start was shabby, but the story format is great. Just make the second one a bit longer, and a bit more detailed.
Omega X
Steffan chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
At a guess, Ranma Nabiki. Ranma, I'd guess, is taking over as Spider-Man since there doesn't appear to be a Peter Parker.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Ranko Tendo and Ranma? Sounds good.
You need to work on the reasons for Ranma feeling
guilty abought Ben's death. It would need a LOT of
rationalization before he would remotely feel
guilty.