Reviews for Heaven is a lie
Night-Escence chapter 10 . 12/4/2008
I love this story. You really captured the way Gambit and rogue speak and interact with each other.
sq chapter 10 . 9/2/2004
brilliant story depressing epilogue
SickmindedSucker chapter 10 . 7/5/2004
WOO HO! THEY DID GET MARRIED! OH LIFE IS GOOD! Aw, you just had to kill their son of didn't ya, *tear* Man, i wish you would do a sequel to this, but since you already have the epilogue i'm assuming you wont, but one can alwaz hope and wish. Anyway, I'm glad that they got marrie,d and i'm glad that Rogue got Jason back, that was great. I'm sad to see it end. Well, i guess i will have to wait till you start another fic, so until then! Oh, and i updated Temptresses and Pirates :)
Star-of-Chaos chapter 10 . 7/4/2004
*claps because Roguesheart finished the story, but then throws vegetables at her for Rogue naming her son Jose*
Kigzaku chapter 10 . 7/4/2004
lol

Disclaimer: I havent read the entire story yet

but I scrolled to the bottom and read this

"Rogue gave birth to Jose and Jose grew up lived an unsuccessful life as an Xman politician, got possessed by Jason, and died. The end."

Currently I am rolling on the floor with laughter

but on the inside I'm so proud of you for finishing the story! So much that I'm weeping with happines (feh) Rouges inspariational story makes me want to be a polition... 1:25am Z
ishandahalf chapter 10 . 7/4/2004
holy crap, an update! what FUN. glad it was all fun and sweet. yay! just as it should be, so gold stars for you. ;-)
DaughterofDeath chapter 9 . 5/12/2004
add a new chapter
Abaiisiia chapter 9 . 2/15/2004
kick ass story, I like read it up to chappie 7 on down home charm and I was kinda angry that you let rogue die but now, I love it!THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
SickmindedSucker chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
YAY! YOU UPDATYED! NO THERE CAN'T BE ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER! NOT YET! You have to at least make a chapter where they get married, come on, you know ya wanna, ya know ya wanna plan Rogues wedding, bides maids, the dresses, ya know ya wanna, and if you don't do it for me, PLEASE *puppy dog eyes* Anyway, sorry to hear about the groundation period from the net, i would die without my internet. Anyway, i hope you can get the next chapter up soon, and hopefully ve vill have a vedding hm *wink wink*
Rogue4787 chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
aw...so sweet, and Rogue's going to be okay too...Yeah, she came back to Remy. I love it. Oh an dI love the part about the spanking too...I'll take that spanking if Rogue doesn't want it **quickly runs up to Remy as a line of girls forms behind her, all trying to push their way to the rajun Cajun** I hope you're treating your Remy clone well,I know I am treating my Remy wonderfully. Please post more soon, I can't wait to read.
SassyGrl024 chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
Aww, that was sweet! Anyways, I hope Rogue recovers and all is well again. I really hope that the stalker dude is gone! He better be, lol, he was crazy. hehe Well, can't wait to read more! ;)
The Rogue Cajun chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
aw loved that chapter
more soon
ASGT and Kat Maximoff chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
I want a boyfriend like Remy! So cute and luffable! Like Johnny Depp! *giggles* It's early. I need some coffee.
Coldnessheart chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
I like this chapter. Keep going and please uptade soon. *Huge puppy eyes*
ishandahalf chapter 9 . 2/5/2004
*squeal!* yay, uber cuteness to the max! now THAT is just sweetness. to the max! great stuff. tee hee hee, when remy said "i be a bad bad man" i just went "AWW!". that was SO ADORABLE! i loved it. gold star! and keep it coming, more fluff i say! there's NEVER enough!