Reviews for Wizarding Ranma
Oraman Asturi chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Nice... though I would hazard that the lone one and the powers are working well while not together at least with the same goals in this. To drive/Test the two wizards to their insanity/potential. This is too much like the books young wizards and ranma to be anything else, also the lone one did control chaos as well.
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Nice work. Hope you continue this. Thanks for sharing.
mikebreslau chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
I certainly enjoyed this crossover. You remain faithful to both of the sources, and I like the humorous tone that shows up in everyone appreciates that the original Ranma 1/2 was a parody...

I do have a problem with those who portray Akane as a permanently-PMS manhater with no redeeming qualities. That is not what Takahashi intended.

Keep up the good work.

Mike
Drashin chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
like it
TegwenielWestwind chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I'm liking the story! I hope to see it continue, although considering how long it's been... yet another abandoned GOOD story. *Sniffle*
anon chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
This story idea is great. I like this one as well as the prequel. I hope you update soon.
mikebreslau chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
Well, I certainly enjoyed reading this. By a curious coincidence, I am currently reading Wizard's Holliday and writing my own Ranma fic - so that put me in an ideal frame of mind to read your story.

A wise sage once said "there are no coincidences".

Hmm

Keep it up,

Mike
gaul1 chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
good, byes
bissek chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
I hope you're going to keep updating, this is hilarious!
bookfanatic84 chapter 3 . 12/14/2005
This is very nice. I look forward to the next chapter. Thank you.
ranger5 chapter 3 . 12/7/2005
Again. Nicely done. First x-over of this type I've seen and "So You Want to Be a Wizard" is a great series. I don't care if you usually have to find them in the juvie section they are well written and have a great story line.

Keep up the good work and (try) to post more often.

(As the pot calls the kettle black).
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 12/7/2005
Oh, I'm eager to see Nodoka's arrival. She shouldn't be to surprised with Ranma's curse, but she should give Genma a beating for being so stupid and lecture Ranma on the importance of checking the manual before entering any old training ground.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
very very good, i am so happy to see a recent post, i hope for more soon
James Axelrad chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
hmm, while it is a massive departure from teh series, it is interesting to read.

i look forward seeing more chapters soon.

i would like to see you integrate the precuel chapters into something a little bit more detailed, and then graft it onto the beginning of the main arc. i think it would work better that way.
Paver83 chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
I'm going to have to look up "Young Wizards", this is an entertaining story.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »