Reviews for Zak's Back
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
ARGHH! NO! You can't leave it there! It's inhumane! Evil, even!

MUST. READ. MORE.

I know you haven't updated this is aaages, but still!

Bah. Anyway. This is really good! Love it lots and lots. And umm... yeah.

I don't know whether this is abandoned or something, but I still really like it!
Yulandia chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
ooo I want to be Lerenif... I love your Zak. He really has embraced this chance at life and happiness. And what of Jarlaxle? What devious plan has he come up with now?

This story needs to be continued. Lots going on here. Please finish the story :)
Yulandia chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
omg LMAO great way to introduce someone :) I love this story :)
DreamBeamz chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Cozy scenes :)
DreamBeamz chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
I love the ending of this one, so cute and funny :)
DreamBeamz chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Another great chapter and one step closer to all parties being rejoined!
DreamBeamz chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
How cool that the story she told just happens to be about the duo trying to find them! Irony...hehe.
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I love the instant connection that Zaknafein and Lerinif seem to have, it's precious. :)
Keirae Huruma chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
I very much enjoy this piece so far . the ending made me laugh, I love Zak. Hes a very awesome character.
S. T. Nickolian chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
LOL! I love Jarlaxle! I love Drizzt and Zak too! my three favorite drow. I can't wait to see how this turns out! Update soon, please!
DarkEcho-in-the-sky chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
good story right more
ILoveAnime89 chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
Love it update again soon. .
LadyofShadow chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
You're a genius! Zaknafein back to life... that's fantastic! Oh, I love this story and of course I love Zak! (hm... I love Drizzt, Jarlaxle and Artemis too.. I think I've got some little problems.. -_-')
Tjix chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Very well done. I'm happy to see that you've kept to the Writers' Etiquitte; what with all of the people who ignore the Etiquitte, your story is one of the most elegant that I've seen. You've done an excellent job. Keep it up!
Hitokimi chapter 5 . 9/21/2006
Truly this is one of the funnest storys I have come across as of yet. I love the playful and wicked humor you have given Zak. He is as much the free spirit as I would have seen him as, and the playfulness that would have given Drizzt his own oddly quarked sence of humor.

Pitty you have not updated this charming little story in so long, for I would have loved to see Drizz and Cattie reunited, and what they think of Lerinif's secret when she finds out of her quarter elf blood. Enough perhaps to see her through a few human life times with her chosen love at her side.

One small little snippit of information however. The most common color of the drow eyes are black, or red as they often chose to keep in light of their infervison in the near pitch dark of their home. Yellow is a uncommon colour and marks a small rarity. Truly Purple and Blue would be the rarest, showing through the countless eons when the Drow still held the surface world and prehaps mixed freely with their pale and golden kin.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »