Reviews for Zak's Back
please update i love this story especially Zak ;) but i would be pleased to read a 6th chapter of this
Aranel Silvertongue chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
I love this story and I would absolutely love for you to continue. It is a brilliant idea in my opinion and needs an ending! Please finish the story. :) This truly is a wonderful story and it seems you have a gift for writing.
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
ARGHH! NO! You can't leave it there! It's inhumane! Evil, even!

MUST. READ. MORE.

I know you haven't updated this is aaages, but still!

Bah. Anyway. This is really good! Love it lots and lots. And umm... yeah.

I don't know whether this is abandoned or something, but I still really like it!
Yulandia chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
ooo I want to be Lerenif... I love your Zak. He really has embraced this chance at life and happiness. And what of Jarlaxle? What devious plan has he come up with now?

This story needs to be continued. Lots going on here. Please finish the story :)
Yulandia chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
omg LMAO great way to introduce someone :) I love this story :)
DreamBeamz chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Cozy scenes :)
DreamBeamz chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
I love the ending of this one, so cute and funny :)
DreamBeamz chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Another great chapter and one step closer to all parties being rejoined!
DreamBeamz chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
How cool that the story she told just happens to be about the duo trying to find them! Irony...hehe.
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I love the instant connection that Zaknafein and Lerinif seem to have, it's precious. :)
Keirae Huruma chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
I very much enjoy this piece so far . the ending made me laugh, I love Zak. Hes a very awesome character.
S. T. Nickolian chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
LOL! I love Jarlaxle! I love Drizzt and Zak too! my three favorite drow. I can't wait to see how this turns out! Update soon, please!
DarkEcho-in-the-sky chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
good story right more
ILoveAnime89 chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
Love it update again soon. .
LadyofShadow chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
You're a genius! Zaknafein back to life... that's fantastic! Oh, I love this story and of course I love Zak! (hm... I love Drizzt, Jarlaxle and Artemis too.. I think I've got some little problems.. -_-')
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »