Reviews for Needed
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Very nice. And true
rabid lola chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
_ this is nice!

yeah, i like the sibling/family relationship between heimdall and freyr. heimdall's the more level-headed one, but in a strange way it's actually freyr looking after heimdall. _ guess he has practice being a big brother, ne?
kanda89 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Your fanfic rocks! I enjoyed reading it. I mean there aren't all that many "serious" fanfics that I read. I totally agree with your point of view about their relationship. I also think that everybody needs someone like Freyr to point out the brighter things about life. Nice job, your story is definatly going to my favorites list!
Kuroi-Inu chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I like this alot... Some stories are really funny and make you laugh but that's it...I like this story bcause it has an actual reason..I like "deep" stories that make you think and try to get the deeper meaning and this story is definatly one of those stories...And Heimdall ish one of my fave characters...Angsty and such...Just like Sausuke... (( another fave ))
Winged Tree chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Yay! Thanks for writing a friendshippy (or sibling-like) fic with Freyr and Heimdall! :D It's nice that for once two guys who hang out with each other aren't immediately slashed (not that I have anything against yaoi).
To tell the truth I was worried that the person Heimdall "needed" was going to turn out to be Loki. Glad it was Freyr. Ok, sorry, I'm repeating myself, will attempt to give constructive crit. Hmm... I just wanted to say that this sentence doesn't really have a subject: " While maybe not the best times he could ever remember, but definitely one of the most informative." Maybe if you say, "While...remember, it was definitely..." instead of "but"? I also thought some parts were a bit too choppy and interfered with the flow of your story, but this could just be a personal style issue. Thought I'd mention it for your consideration though.
Loved how you pointed out that Freyr is the one who brings Heimdall out of his angsty gloom-and-doom mode. So very true. And the idea that people always needed Heimdall was something I never really thought about, but wow...now that you've pointed it out... :) So yeah, thanks for writing, I really enjoyed reading it._
RabidMiacid chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
I really liked this. I love doing and reading character studies, and that's almost what this is. It's really good, and very deep in a way. Good job, hope to see more.
Akari-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
That was to amusing. I love Heimdall, and this was a new way to show him. I neever think in him in that way, so, thats why I find so original and lovely. And because I love POVs fics also XD Keep with your lovely fics, you write very well!
aiheiwa chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
That's so nice and refereshing. Sometimes I think people undermine friendship in support of romance.
I like how you expanded on what obiviously took place between the time when Heimdall felt as if Freyr was a burden and the time when Heimdall accepted Freyr as a friend. Daikon, anyone?
Freyr's attitude is infectious like that.
Unintentional Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
yay for Heim-chan! This was wonderully Heimdall, with the need to well... find a need. He...eheh, needs something to fill the vacancy in his life. And it was HAPPY. And I liked this. Heimdall is like Ren. Both act older than they should be (In Heimdall's case, seem to be) and yet both are really childish at the same time. I only mention Ren because he also has purple hair and is voiced by the same person who voices Heim-chan.
Stardancer1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Yes I find Heimdall very interesting indeed. I also want to smack Odin for being a jerk and Loki for well being Loki but what can you expect from the God of Mischief? And Freyr? Well the boy needs a keeper and Heimdall seems to be set on being his.
*whistling away with faint very faint yaoi tones*
I like this perspective of the relationship tween them all.