Reviews for The Mistletoe Incident
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
So cute! I love it, it rhymes and oh!... Too much, hon u r good!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Super freaking awesome! You have so much talent :)
Supernal Dawn chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Lovely!
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Hehe. Very nice! :3
phoenixstrike chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is my favourite of the 'Incidents' limerick series. I'm reviewing on but actually have the illustrated one from your moonfeather site bookmarked. You are so incredibly talented, and you are definitely my favourite Harry/Draco artist. I actually have 'Spring' from your seasons as the background on my mobile phone at the moment. And Day of the Dragon was amazing.

But I digress; this was supposed to be a review of the limerick, not an 'I adore Naadi' fangirl post :-D

Please continue with the art, as you have no idea how truly special you are.
Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
XXDD That was hilarious Draco is such an exhibitionist! Oh gods, I somehow totally expected that development... w
Natasha2014 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is a work of GENIOUS!
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Haha, this is so clever. I was reading this while constantly laughing. I really love cute little things like this, and the rhyming makes it so much more interesting
Srienia chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
That was so cute. I cannot fathom how difficult it is to write it in limetick of all poem genres.

Thank you for sharing on fanfic as well ad LJ
XXShiro-KunXX chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Awh that was pure brilliance!
inhx chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I can't stop grinning from this. :D
columcille chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
... "gusto" "lust. Oh!" ... perfect!
Elsyra chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I love it! This poem is adorable, really, and very much in the Drarry love-hate relationship atmosphere. Also, even though it is poetry, I like how Draco still stays in character. It KILLS me when authors make him OC because he's my favourite character in the Harry Potter series. You, however, did him justice. Great ficlet!

~Elsie