Reviews for My Best Friend Severus
Ebony Starstorm chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
WICKED! BRILL! CONTINUE, HE'S CUTE
Dziude chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Oh! That is quite an original thing, the curse. Good idea! Although, I think there is something unrealistic about them sharing the bed, and being so willing to do so... But maybe that is just me. I think also your writing style seem a little...uh, stilted, if that is the right word. You need to let the story flow better or if that did not make any sense, am not sure how to explain that. Keep writing though!

-Papu
snape-ette chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
You have got to be kidding me
xmaverickf14x chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
Great story so far! I really like the whole plot idea. I will be looking for more so update soon:-D
jojo chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
it's a goodlot, but there are some OOC bits, and alot of Mary Sue-ness injected nto my favourite characters. I'm not being mean or anything, but w/out severus's bat-like looks, he just isn't severus!
maeggi chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Katelyn R chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
hey! good story. what katelyn said b4 i can correct it too if ya want me to. i'd love 2 help. i think u can go somewhere with this story. Just can u please keep some mean snape in the story? i love it when he totures harry! C U l8ter. bb.
Katelyn B chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
UR STORY RULES! lol
if u ever need another person to correct ur stories, I CAN DO IT! that is an awesome story, and i think every1 knows it, lol, speccialy since its ur 1st 1. memberi wanna correct it k? c ya l8er! bb!
Katelyn
Celest-Wikit chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Not to be rude but I can tell this is your first. The story line suits a firsty though so have fun with it.
Miyu
F75 chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
can't wait for the next chapter!
update soon!
RE16 chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
THAT WAS GREAT! you should have his hair cut kinda shaggy short {i don't know how to describe it other then that lol} omg that was great! o and he should have broad shoulders and muscles and a normal nose!
RE16
Tinkirbell chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
plz update soon! i loved it!
lillinfields chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
That was so kickin', I don't usually like het,but this rocks!
artemis moonshine chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
oh! leave a girl hangin why don'tcha! this story sounds great keep at it!
VampireDiva2003 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Hey, this is a really good story, keep up the good work, pleasse continue, I want to find out what he looks like! hehe. Two thumbs way up!