Reviews for Called to Account
littleme36 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Wow, this was a great series - I'd ask if there was going to be more, but judging by how long ago it was published, and the fact that you've wrapped things up nicely I suspect not :(
Ah well, I really enjoyed all the stories so... well done I guess!
Ogrebear chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
More please!
verity candor chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
YAY! This is lovely! I really like the ending, great writing, etc. etc. Just- wow.
verity candor chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
E! Love the ending of this chapter! Tom and Moira equal LOOVE!
SSC chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Beautiful. I don't know what else to call it. Your characterisation is realistic, your writing style fluent, and the only thing which annoys me is that ate the breaks between scenes.
onestepback chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
I love your entire Stepbrothers series! They were short but very well written.
Gaurwen chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
Awesome story I loved it! I liked the whole step brothers series. It was great. Thanks for writing it!
Ms. Scarlett Evans chapter 3 . 2/16/2006
I don't know what I'm supposed to say, really, I mean. This whole series has been brilliant. I was sad when it ended. But is it just me or does this ending seem like a cliff-hanger? I know it's been years since this story was updated, but if it isn't finished. I hope ya'll can continue it soon. No pressure though, and I think I should say it now incase I don't review on any other of your stories. But I like all the stuff ya'll've done. So, yeah, um. Best Wishes.
big dave chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
brilliance shear brillance ive just read all of your stepbrothers sireas back to back and loved it please write some more
humg321 chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
liked it great premise, what happens next with hagrid, tom's mom and dad, also you might want to combine all parts of the story inot one lone one, that way it would get the attention it deserves, im suprised by the lack of reviews
xue rui chi chapter 3 . 3/3/2004
I love this series. But this one's my favorite.
You did a REALLY accurate job of what it's like to wonder about a biological father one's never met. As I'm going thru something like Tom, reading it made me think, in a good way. Thank you.
Darcel chapter 3 . 1/23/2004
Wow! _ I adore the last chapter, but... I guess thats the end of the series...Just so you know, I loved reading the series, and I hope you two decide to write more stories together.
PottersGirl5990 chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
::applauds:: very good, very good