Reviews for A Promise
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I wonder what happened to Davis between 6:25 pm and 6:30 pm before he got hit by that car. It's strange how he was killed 5 minutes later after talking to TK.
townlights chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
cute
Death2Kari chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
It's true. Kari's a total cow. She doesn't deserve to be a Digidestined, the way she treats Davis. She's a slut! Having said that, she's not as bad as Sora after Sora hurt Tai and went off with Matt. Dirty little slut. lol.

Poor Davis though. I love Davis, wish you hadn't killed him off. xx
Daikari4evaTakariNEVER chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
That was a good story apart from Davis dying. Hope slutty Kari doesn't get TK as he said himself that she's not a nice person. All she ever did was play with Davis' heart and side with TK. She's a super slag! She was a lovely kid when younger but then she turns really selfish when older and I don't like her. I detest all teh Takari stories also since they didn't happen thank god. Was bad enough with the sickening sorato.
takuya chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
aww that was so sad how could you kill davis i nearly cryed reading this if it was long then i would have been in full tears but it was well written
Miracles chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Kind of a weird promise and f*** you on takari
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
very sweet. is it a daikeru? i like tk's loyal personality. poor dai-chan! :*(
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
very sweet. is it a daikeru? i like tk's loyal personality. poor dai-chan! :*(
DaikensGirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
WAIII! That was so sad!
Emaleneangel chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
That was really good, And I loved the ending! {i know it was sad but i stil liked it}
Ace McCloudsky chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Need ideas?...*whispers*Koumi...Koumi...KOUMI! either that or Koukari...koukari...KOUKARI!
Ashley chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
good story! heehee write more!NOW! j/k lol bye bye have fun...
LISA chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
aww that wuz sad.. but good.. you need to write a lot more stories kim.. please... lol i like them.. thought you'd never hear that huh? yeah keep writing
Taiora's Daughter Signed In chapter 1 . 1/12/2001