Reviews for To Pass the Night
Dean chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Another great chapter. But it was pretty sad how Legolas had to hold on to his one sided love without Arwen noticed any of it -well at least until the end of the chapter. But then I guess I just have to keep on reading to know more, and let you do your magic to the story. Thanks for sharing ;))
Dean chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Done with chapter 2 and wow you wrote all of the lines beautifully. I never really think of Legolas/Arwen as a pair. But you wrote them with such angst, it makes me wanna watch the whole trilogy once more to just see if there's some spark I missed.

And out of all your lines, "He ran his thumb over the arch of her cheek, this beloved thing of his, more precious to him than she would ever know." is definitely my fav. Such a sweet sad line. You are amazing! Really, thanks for sharing ;))
Dean chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Oh God, this is so beautiful. You got me hooked. I am totally bookmark you and will keep on reading this fic. Thanks a bunch for sharing!
The Red Hoodie chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
This is really lovely. Everything is very...elfie, and in character and I don't regret staying up late reading it!
Amisara chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
I like it a lot. i've always got how epic the whole aragorn and arwen thing but always secretly thought that legolas and arwen would be sweet too so it was nice reading this story.
La Dame d'Blanc chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
...i think i'm going to cry...
LYama chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
wow... just wow... O.o
danderfluff chapter 5 . 5/10/2004
I am saddened by the fact that I was not able to read this as it was still in progress. Also, I did not wish for this story to end!
Seldom do I find stories as great as this. I was hoping for it when I went to read fan fictions in this genre again. I'm not really a "L/A shipper" but this is just...
It's not too short, it's not too long. The story ended brilliantly. It didn't go on and on until they died but at the right time. For that I am grateful. The story and especially the ending are just wonderful.
Don't ever stop and God bless!
Psalm 68:19
Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.
1 Timothy 4:14
Do not neglect your gift, which was given to you through a prophetic message when the body of elders laid their hands on you.
M chapter 4 . 3/20/2004
I forgot to mention one thing concerning your fic. The cousin references between Legolas and Arwen freaked me out. This isn't meant as a subtle jab, but I didn't think they were related (even distantly) and was pleased to see no mention of this on the web, or in family trees. Anyway, seriously, wonderful fic.
M chapter 5 . 3/20/2004
Very, very, good. Your wording was rich and the imagination you displayed with the characters impressive, thus, I definitely felt the two of them. I gotta agree with some of your previous readers, I wouldn't mind seeing eventually come back to this in some form, whether you do or not I had to put that out there. Anyway, well done.
Fiwengrrl chapter 5 . 3/13/2004
Wow, that was cool. Hey, it could happen!
tom chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Loved it:):):) the way you made the words were excelent and I really felt apart of the story. You should be proud of what you created in this story:) Please make more stories:)
aspdstra chapter 5 . 2/18/2004
I really can't say anything else except that that was the most fantastic L/A fic I've ever read. I am completely serious - you have the most amazing narrating talent that I've come across in LOTR fanfiction to date. You should be very proud to have accomplished something so beautifully written. Tolkien would have been proud. It was excellent.
ursa major chapter 5 . 2/13/2004
You really have a way with words. Legola’s trek towards the sunlight as heartache descended upon him was so incredibly vivid. Heck the whole chapter was vivid. I know that I've said this before but you really have a talent for opening the character's souls to the reader. I mean the language was just wonderful. I especially loved Legola's adoration of Arwen's name and the proclamation about love and hope at the end of the chapter - Beautiful.
I really enjoyed this story and hope that you will post more glimpses into A/L in the future.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 5 . 2/10/2004
Oh no, it's over! That was just beautiful, but I can't say I'm not sorry it's over. I'll definitely be looking forward to your next fic!