Reviews for A Switch for the Ages
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I love it so far! Please keep going!
ScarlettRose390 chapter 8 . 9/9/2008
lmao!

n.n

AnimeFreakSlayer
moonymonster chapter 3 . 1/21/2005
Ugh. *Definitely* read up on formatting-it might be wise to read the whole thing. I'm sorry, but the script crud and the bad spelling stopped me from finishing this chapter. Email me when you fix it up, because I'd love to finish the story, but I'd end up screaming and flaming you if I continued this now. I have very little patience for bad grammar. Comes from working with editors too much, I guess...

Moony Rating: 6.
moonymonster chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
I suggest reading up on Dialogue and Tags on my Grammar Guide (located in my profile) but otherwise, this is pretty interesting! I keep forgetting Seto Kaiba is such a jerk-Kaiba Seto is *much* nicer. Also, I highly suggest cutting out the script-disclaimer you've got in the top of your chapter, since that's pretty much all that's here. This chapter can probably be combined with another, but I haven't finished the story yet, so I'm not sure.

Anyway, again, read up on Dialogue, and also read up on Formatting. Otherwise, this is decent! (and yes, this IS a compliment, coming from me.)

Moony Rating: 7.
Koi-Bara chapter 8 . 12/5/2004
Oh Oh! Update soon plz pretty plz pretty plz with sugar ontop. I Love it!

Koi_Bara
Demon Slayer Hiromi chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Great story! Funny and good. I can't wait to read ch.9!

Keep it up!
Mango Splash chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
That chappie was funny! You're fic is coming along great Nut. But, can 'Sue' like, get a major hit on the head, like, soon! I HATE her! But she was pretty funny... 'nywayz, update soon!
Garowyn chapter 8 . 6/6/2004
There's not going to be an actual romance between Seto and Sue, is there? Or even Mokuba and Sue? Anyway, nice chapter.
mezu chapter 8 . 6/5/2004
Can't wait to see Kaiba's reaction
cute yellow kiwi chapter 8 . 6/3/2004
I can't wait till Seto finds out what Mokuba did XD! lol

Please Update Soon)
Brittany chapter 7 . 6/2/2004
Please write more! This is good!
FireBlaze chapter 7 . 4/22/2004
(Does what she does after left on YuGiOh cliffhanger) What happened to Seto? what hapened to Seto? What happened to Seto!(she is now straight as a pin!)
Garowyn chapter 7 . 4/15/2004
Okay. Now I strongly dislike that Cindy girl, lol. 'bout time you updated! Good chapter.