Reviews for Slashers of the Caribbean
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
i love this writing style so much!
very entertaining!
Sketchy-d00d chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
XD perfection! I can't help feeling this is written from Jack's point of view. -Cat.
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
My God, you're bloody brilliant! This is THE BEST POTC FIC EVAH! Hilarious, and makes lots of sense! I think you've just converted many POTC fans into Jack/Will shippers, mate. Congratulations!
Emmaandorlando chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This was amazing! Good job! I love it
CAPTAIN Jack chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Hahaha-cough,cough-HAHAHA! This is gold, my friend. Very nice!
Something Unpretty chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I. Fucking. Love. This.

In fact, there's an idea brewing in my head that I never find time to write but always have time to fantasize about involving this pairing. I was wondering if you'd like a try at it. I don't care how you take it, I just want to see some of this. Oh, and please tell me if you've already written/read something like this before, I'd love to know.

It's just, Will's a blacksmith. And you would think that one hot summer day he might get tired of working in all of his clothes by a blazing fire and may, to put it lightly, shed some layers. And you would think that one hot summer day, Jack might get tired of using his 'strong right hand' (as you put it) without a refreshing dose of attractive blacksmith. So, would the logical decision not be for the sexy pirate to attempt to rope his arousal-inducing blacksmith into some half-assed adventure to look upon him once again?

... I'll let you draw your own conclusions.
XxIrisxX chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Ah that explained the screams and the thuds! XD Very very convincing and persuasive.

Aww screw it! Here‘s my review. This fic made me laugh so hard that my eyes are tearing up, my sides are hurting and thanks to you, I think my neighbour closed her windows, it being the middle of the night and..well, me being...the noisiest one in the
neighbourhood (not in THAT sense!)

Awesome fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This is very hilarious and amusing! Love it!
AgentFiyeroSummers chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This story, and you are Genius of the Highest Order.
That is all.
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is awesome! Really loved it. XD
LoonyLaLuna chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Very Amusing! But I do take slight offense to the Republican comment. Not all of us are against the LGBT Community you know! I'm not asking you to change it though. Still very amusing and sweet.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hilarious!
Me chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Yes, it is. :) Mmmm. And I pity the fools who do not see how good this is, too.
8MercuryHg0 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
alright, so i don't have much to say because this story is too perfect, but seriously, i ADORE your writing style, and this is definitely the best Will/Jack story on this site!
Reining3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Okay, can I just say that I seriously love the fact that you mentioned 'mare PMS-ing' :-) That expression is so true on so many levels. I may have a gelding instead of a mare, but I have not only riden many mares that were in heat, but I have a very close friend who owns a mare.

Very excellent, I enjoyed this. Loved the thing about the ending havong to be from our imaginations. Definately fits their 'personalities' if they were like that ;)

- Rein