Reviews for For Every Action
mrskelley chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Love this a one-parter?
LandonLover chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
OK, I read your other story before this one, and I have to say, this makes things MUCH more interesting. It seems like instead of writing one-parters, they're just parts in a story. Just the story is all a bunch of one-parters. Makes sense? Yeah...didn't think so. :) Anyway, keep up with what you're doing...if you plan to. I like these little "inside snipets" of Seth's inner psyche. :D Awesome job. :-*
Angelus1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
awesome! this totally explains everything, and is just so on-target and in-carachter...i loved it.
YoGaL chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Wow. I am not sure if you are thinking on writing more chapters on this fics but I definitely want to read more fics from you. Preferably S&S,of is exactly the way I WISH and HOPE Seth felt after Summer's reaction.
anna1iss03 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Wow, goodness. Seriously... idk how else to describe this! I can really picture him saying something like this on the show. You keot him in really well character, and all that jazz. Is this going to just be one of those one-chapter stories? Coz it's really good. If it is, then you should really consider ding another Seth-ficcy :)
noodleashy143 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
i love how this gives seths point of view and shows that although he "chose" anna, he really wants summer. it gives all of summer/seth shippers out there hope and i love how you focused more on feeling and thought than action. great job.
nicoleeeeyx chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
great chapter! please update soon!
Tragedy Tay chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Damn, this is awesome! It's good as a one shot, but I could see this being multi chaptered too. I hope you write more!
unfolddream chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Yes, yes, yes! A Seth/Anna fic where he still wants Summer! Great one shot!