Reviews for The Open Arms of the Sea
very nice!
OurBabyBanana chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Simply lovely, wonderfully written. Well done.
Alseid chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Ah, interesting! I really liked the last section.
Tigerchild chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
that was very good! i liked it!
apie chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
o, that was very pretty and well written! bravo!
PeachDreamer chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Completely loved this story...although, saddened that there is no continueing chapters of how the dashing James Hook returns and Wendy, perhaps years older, still has a little *crush* with the fiendish captain... That would be most delightful to read...
Vema chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Just wonderful! I absolutely love the idea of Wendy having a little crush on the Captain, and you wrote their little exchange wonderfully. I quite enjoyed it.
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
i love how both innocence and passion seem to intertwine in this fic :). you did a great job creating a connection between wendy and hook. after all, they really are connected. it's also nice how you wrote wendy's memories and imageries of hook in her mind. beautiful
VampCat chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I love your story. Such excellent details and dialogue. Keep writing!
Kat chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
*falls over* Wow...that was amazing. Love the descriptions and the detail you paid to it. And it definately keeps completely within the genre too.
Second Star chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Lovely!
I've just got back from seeing the film for the first time, so all the moods and subtext were still fresh in my head as I was scouting for fic.
This was just what I needed. Thanl you.
WillowVilya chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Aw...
That was great.
Zeech chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
*glomps* YES! YOU MADE THE CONNECTION! The connection between Mr Darling and Hook, and the whole Hook/ father wanting them to grow up old alone crap- EH. It kills. Hate it. Like your fic, though, even if it leaves the bad/tragic/wish I could make everyone happy! taste in my mouth. Im resisting with this fandom...if I dont, it'll just be random little vignettes here and there and Ill never go anywhere. Loved this!