Reviews for Return to the Wizarding World
Sailor Pandabear chapter 76 . 10/9/2012
nice end!
KMH1 chapter 76 . 7/17/2010
I wanted to applaud you on your writing. I really enjoyed your stories and the way that you were able to introduce a new character believably while keep the other characters in canon. It was also amazing to look at the dates of publication and to see the similarities to Deathly Hallows and how so much of what you wrote was touched upon. You must have "the inner eye" ;)

Regardless, thank you for sharing and also, thanks for keeping your stories free of smut, but full of fluff. :) You are very talented.

Kudos, Kim
old-crow chapter 75 . 4/20/2010
Hi,

Thanks for sharing your story.

O-C
old-crow chapter 57 . 4/19/2010
Hi,

While this story started out a bit slow, I'm reminded of the Crocodile Dundee movies, with the two characters moving in and out of the other's world. All in all, the concept has been working very well.

While I realize that your stories were written sometime after book 5 was written, I'm curious on two points. First, why wouldn't Harry have ever claimed his home? (#12) Second, and central to this point in the story, Dumbledore knows Legillimancy just as well as Snape. Why wouldn't he ask permission for a quick look and obtain the identities of the unknown men from the meeting?

All the best,