Reviews for What Can Happen In Nine Months?
dragooner chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
OH GREAT WALL OF TEXT HOW I DESPISE YOU!
WBH21C chapter 10 . 2/25/2004
Very well done!
Rosie Rubix chapter 10 . 2/24/2004
OH! Cool! Yay! Brilliant! What can happen? Lots apparently. Wo!
WBH21C chapter 8 . 2/11/2004
Very well done!
Daven chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Lovin the story so far but I like all your stories.
Hope you make this B/X.
D/X really weirds me out.
Xanderette43 chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
I love this story so far - especially the part where Dawn loves Xander (I'm a gigantic D/X shipper!) so I hope it continues that way hopefully. Keep up the good work!
Lisa Anne1 chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
great story btu i want more! I hate the thought of Dawn adn Xander together but I like how you are writing this and I can't wait to findout what happens!
Rosie Rubix chapter 3 . 1/21/2004
Oh no! I see a lot of tension in that future. Brilliant!
Also very funny and bitterly ironic at the sa,e time.
Yay!
Lisa Anne1 chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
I can't wait to read more about Xander's trip in China as well as the pregant woman! Hope you update soon.
WW chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
When I read the title.I had guessed somebody would have been pregnant. But I thought it would have been either Buffy or Willow.
K chapter 2 . 1/16/2004
seems kind of like a rather blatant rip-off of ER, to be honest... Carter broke up with Abby, went to the Congo, met a woman who's pregnant when he comes back to America. Xander loses Anya, goes to China, met a woman who's pregnant when he comes back to America. Hell, you even gave Xander a beard, just like Carter!
Couldn't think of your own plots? Frell even any interesting plot or characterization twists would work better than just a blatant ripoff! Why would someone bother to read a story that can be found - better written no doubt - by people where it's actually original?
Not that I'm knocking your writing - other than some difficulties you seem to be a pretty good writer. You just need to work on coming up with your own ideas.
Teri chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Not a nice place to stop :( Look forward to seeing more.
Darklight chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
interesting start of your fic, can't wait to see how it goes on.
Make it that Any is alive, she either left or still works in her shop.
Going to see Faith?
keep the chapters coming
WBH21C chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
GOOD START! Bad place to stop. GRIN!
Lisa Anne1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
I really like your story and hope there is more!
Lisa