Reviews for Greenleaf
dhh chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
This could be such a good story..This story has to be ONE of the most confusing that I've ever come across...That's saying something..

It's your formatting or nonexistent formatting and overall, very hard to read..It's messy..It also lacks information/background etc etc..

Even with it being so confusing, that last line with Legolas and Chloe being King and Queen etc, is very 'aww-inspiring' yet still confusing..I mean, does Lex and Clark and everyone else don't remember anything at all..

This story would be great if you did a overhaul; EVERYTHING! This story needs a major rewrite.
Joise chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
I was rereading this story again. I still love this story of Chloe and Legolas as well as Greenwood, which is my second adventure. If you ever catch the bug of this pairing again, I definitely would be a faithful reader.
Sculllyga chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I have been charmed with all the chapters, though I do not belong mu seguidora to the master of the rings and have a bit of distaste Orlando Bloom it(he,she) has been brilliant(genial)
Kit Merlot chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
Catheryne, I adore so many of your stories and I just realized that I never told you just how beautifully romantic I always found this story to be-Great work :):)
shadowglove chapter 12 . 6/21/2007
Don't get me wrong...I love your stories, I mean LOVE them, it's just that I'm finding Chloe a little OOC with Legolas. One of the things I love about her and Lois is that they are willing to kick ass without the guy's help, and Chloe, after suffering Clark-doesn't-love-me-syndrome I think it'd be weird for her to accept Legolas' (sexy, albeit) devotion so quickly and easily. (Then again, if Legolas suddenly was showering ME with all the attention...oh well...a stronger girl might resist...but I have to admit, the ears are my downfall. Love the ears *laughs*

I'm dying to see if you really do write another with them (Chloe and Legolas) and believe me, I'm anxious for it to come out! I love your stories.

Maybe though, in the next Chloe/Legolas you might make Chloe a little hesitant to accept his devotion? Maybe make Legolas really jealous of either Clark or Lex?

I'm sorry, I'm being pushy. But I know you're great at this, so that's why I'm expecting A LOT of whatever next story you have of them.

Kudos

Shadowglove

ps. uve got me thinking that maybe Lois and Legolas might actually work out too...thanks for the inspiration!
lita2extreme chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
This story is excellent. I can't wait to read more from you.
Melynda chapter 12 . 6/18/2004
This is such a neat cross over idea! Chloe and Legolas were great together. You wrote it well and made sure the plot flowed smoothly. Well done. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Thank you posting your story.
Druzilla chapter 12 . 4/26/2004
This is a really cool idea. A really cool idea.
Really well written.
NICE!
Crimson Snow, Iceland
Cheers Darlin chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I adore this!
Kathy chapter 12 . 3/31/2004
This was a beautiful and romantic story! I loved it and WELL DONE:):)
goldenone chapter 12 . 3/29/2004
OMG! This was such an awesome ending! I seriously love it, it just fits so perfectly! Way to go, literally.
CleverLibrarian chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
wow bold crossoever! like it! so glad you didn't pick lana! o.O
nycgrl chapter 12 . 3/27/2004
Aw, what a sweet ending. I must admit, I was kind of rooting for Lex though. Great job, great story!
goldstranger chapter 12 . 3/27/2004
Oh wow I can't believe the twist you placed here, and I also can't believe this is the end!
The last part however reminds me of the ending fot that movie TIMELINE. Still this was a beautiful story and i hope to see more from you.
autumngold chapter 12 . 3/27/2004
This has been such an excellent story! Can I just say "WOW!" You are an extremely gifted writer! I've enjoyed all of your Chlex fanfic and this story as well! Thank you for writing!