Reviews for Don't Let Go
Peppy87 chapter 23 . 1/23/2007
I LOVED it! It was the perfect mix of action and romance.
Indian.Wolf chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
Good! in the middle part you called Jack Jflack, so is that 'is twin or somethin? im kiddin!you did great! Keep the chaps comin!
Romyjaden chapter 23 . 7/25/2006
*giggles*

You are so right. There are not enough of JackAna out there, seriously. This was fabulous. I think I love you, lol. (Did you hate the Jack/Elizabeth tension in the second movie as much as I did?)

Anyway, I loved it. Keep writing. *clicks Author Alert box*
070 chapter 23 . 6/2/2006
Oh, wow. Bloody awesome story. xD I laughed, I got depressed, I squealed, and I must say, that I absolutely, positively ADORED this story of yours. It was - oh, gosh, it was brilliant. If Jack/Ana don't make it in the movies I think I'll cry. xD
Shy Pirate Lass chapter 23 . 9/27/2005
Aw! How sweet! *wipes away invisible tear* Anyway, I've read this story a lot but never reviewed it. I realized that that was just mean of me. So here it is! I LOVE this chapter. Yolu're an awsome author.

P.S. Please r&r my story called, "Wow! Pirates in 2005!" HOLY SKITTLES YOU'RE A GOOD AUTHOR! Keep up the good work, savvy? L.O.L

Chao 4 now!
Rationale chapter 23 . 6/9/2005
Yay! That was an abolsutely positively fabulous story! The last chapter was wonderful, and we finally got some JackAna goodnesS! WOOT!
Rationale chapter 21 . 6/9/2005
Jeez, Adler, the idiot, needs to get a clue and get of the bloody Pearl! I really really REALLY don't like him...
Rationale chapter 13 . 6/9/2005
Heehee, even amidst all that, Jack still manages to be absolutely hilarious! The bit with him and his hat is great, and him cleaning ou t his ear at the mention of the Commodore is good too! Wonderful job! Now I must go read more...
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 22 . 8/1/2004
This chapter is so good especially the ending. This story is so lovely! It's brilliant.
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 23 . 7/20/2004
This is a brilliant story. I love it so much I'm going to put it on my favorites list
CaptainTish chapter 23 . 3/27/2004
Good story! Jack Sparrow is so great! Well, if you like Roswell, head on over and check out some of my fics! (A not-so-subtle hint) :) Keep writing!
dumblacky get it instead of dumblonde chapter 23 . 2/14/2004
wow wow wow that was the best Pirates of The Carribean story i've read. and i've read a lot of them. i don't have any critistism it was perfect. i loved that story! great great job! please write more! if every writer was as good as you... excellent excelletn!
FlyingHampsterOfDoom chapter 23 . 2/6/2004
Wow. That was awsome. I don't normally like to read romance, I usually stick to the dreary, depressing fanfics. But I must say, this story has actually made me wonder if I'm turning into more of a girl *gasp* :O! lol, don't ask.
JustCallMeMarly chapter 23 . 2/6/2004
Aw... *swipes tear* I love happy, goofy, lovely endings... and you provided. Thank you! What a wonderfully crafted story and I'm extrememly satisfied in how you ended this. I'll be on an eager lookout for whatever you have planned to come our way next. Congrats on finishing - I know too well the mixture of pain and pleasure that comes along with typing that last word on something you've spent so much time on. So, to close... Mavelous... simply mavelous, darling... :)
Stephanie chapter 23 . 2/5/2004
Yo should write a prequel, and a sequel, and then, a sequel of the sequel, and after that, a prequel of the 2ยบ sequel, and then another Jack/Anamaria ff, and write forever, no stop!
Sorry.. too much candy