Reviews for Don't Let Go
highlitergrl chapter 22 . 2/2/2004
aw...that is *SO* sweet! but the story can't be over! *sniff*
JustCallMeMarly chapter 21 . 2/2/2004
Oh, you're right... I do love it... and those questions you asked? Ye read me mind, girlie! Good job. I can't wait to see how both those bastards are to meet their end. Gruesomely, I hope *fingers crossed*. Fitting that both Jack and Ana should each get one to kill... :P I loved the part where Jack sat on Ana and she smacked him for it. "Aye, but only a little..." Had a laugh over that. Good line! Keep up the wonderful writing and hope to see another update soon!
Jamei chapter 21 . 2/1/2004
*Jaw drops* Cliffie! NO! *Stops shouting at teh suspence long enough to give you flowers* YAY! I can't wait for the suspence to end!
OldArsenic chapter 21 . 2/1/2004
I can't wait for the next chapter! This fic is great!
!
:D
Missy Mouse chapter 21 . 2/1/2004
*attempts to bite fingernails, but discovers have already chewed them reading this chapter*
zigzag chapter 21 . 2/1/2004
Oh yay! This story is going on longer than I expected- and you expected by the look of it! I love this It just rocks coz Jack/Ana pairings are the best! This is still the best PotC fanfic I've ever read if not the best of any fanfic! I can't wait for Jack to tell Ana/ Ana to tell Jack their feelings and I'm certain you won't dissapoint!
Please update very very very very very very soon!
XX ZOE XX
J.L. Dexter chapter 21 . 1/31/2004
Who... I've not much to say here except 'way to go' this chapter was intenesely wonderful. The if's, ands and buts and let us not forget Murphey's Law 'what can go wrong, will go wrong.'
Great interaction, love the way things move and now the cliffie which has us hanging on the edge of our seats- which might I add, isn't all that comfy. Hope to see an update soon even if it does signify a near end. Best Wishes!
Missy Mouse chapter 20 . 1/30/2004
*cheers for Evans's story prolonging abilities*
Wonderful! Pwease carry on!
GooseLives chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
This is a really good plot twist...it brings them closer and makes her vulnerable, just make sure that you take it slow with the whole romance thing...it will be so much more agonizing if you drag it out : )...I'm gonna keep reading now...Keep up the good work!
J.L. Dexter chapter 20 . 1/29/2004
Oh, please, don't be embarrassed- just some fun the whole answer thing was. I am completely impressed with your story and at how well it's doing. You and the fic have come a long way since the first post, and each new chapter opens another doorway for us to get lost in.
And my reviews may be harsh sometimes, but I still enjoy your writing and talent and I hope this story won't mark an end for your novelist career here on .
This chapter was wonderful- a sweet and sincere scene between Ana and her father. A touching moment with Jack and his emotions and an absolutely brilliant new twist with the esape of Evans. Glad that you can't end this story until he keels over (blushes) I kind of hope that won't be for a long time. But one thing- exactly what happened with Adler? I know Gibbs tied him up and drug him along, but where did he go after the 'Evan's Escaped' scene? Hopefully the Brig- It would be very pleasing (in my opinion) to see Ana deal with him. Maybe a short endearing talk about her life, how well she did after her escape, and the hell he put her through before she delivers a final blow (literally) Just... my dementedness talking. Sorry. Keep up the fabulous work.
Also if you're looking for a good action/mystery/romance between Jack/Ana check out Tortuga Wench's Billets-Doux. Until next time, bonne nuit mon ami.
highlitergrl chapter 20 . 1/29/2004
aw...poor jack, well i guess i should be saying poor ana...she hasta get better!
dreamofdesire chapter 19 . 1/28/2004
NO! I don't want it to end. But if you must end it, you better have a sequel.
zigzag chapter 19 . 1/28/2004
WOW! this is one of the best stories I've ever read! Seriously! You HAVE to update like NOW! I love Jack/Ana fics even though they seem rare and this is the best I've read...it's touching and you've kept them in character so well! I just can't wait to read more! PLEASE update very very very very soon... I'm BEGGING you! I NED to read more of this...It's so amazing and I'm so caught up in the plot! PLEASE update! PLEASE! You are an amazing author! I can't wait to read more of your stuff and this should DEFFINATLY have a sequal!
UPDATE ASAP!
xx ZOE xx
Missy Mouse chapter 19 . 1/28/2004
*blinks rapidly in amazement*
hollaiuar chapter 19 . 1/28/2004
'Oy! Mate! Ye're bloody evil indeed to be leavin' us in thee dark! Ye better update soon, savvy?
Hee hee, no seriously! I'm loving this! And I'm pretty sure I know what's going on...I think. Well anyways...WOO! sequel! Yay! I'll one of thee firsts to read it, mate, ye can count on that! Well, keep up the Fab-u-lous work, and hope to see an update soon!Tootles!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »