Reviews for Don't Let Go
J.L. Dexter chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
very nice! it gets more intriguing and now that she has finally come face to face Adler, things are about to get messy. Flow is nice, a few grammar problems here or there, but still readable, and that's what is important.
Still trying to figure out what the whole connection here is, but eventually it'll come 'round full circle. Can't wait!
Also, you have your reviews set up to not accept anonymous reviews, a hint, turn that off. Some people in can't sign in cause they don't have an account and I know several Jack/Ana fans who can't sign in; they can read your fic, but they can't leave reivews. Good for them, but bad for you cause the more the better. Until next time, good luck and toodles.
moad37 chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
I am really into this story. Like it very much. The characterization is right on and the conversations are funny and dramatic at the same time. The banter is especially good: the hat, the cabin scene between Jack and gibbs-truly inspired, I laughed out loud, Ana slapping Elizabeth, the crew ganging up on jack. I seen 'the hat' used before and its always good. But you, my dear, have invented motifs that I have never seen before. And, I read fanfiction obsessivly. Write more please, i have always loved the Ana/Jack gets captured and is saved by Ana/Jack. It was very poignant scene when Norrington tells Jack he is a lucky man.
Sereture chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
goodie! Another chapter! Like I said before (mm, well you might not know, i changed my penname :D) I really like this story! Its so well written and the J/A pairing is great, they just fit together so well! Great job!
JustCallMeMarly chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
M... I'm even more intrigued at how this is going to go! Please hurry up at post! Jump to it! J/k... :) Take your time, I won't push. The groin shot to Evans made me grin mercilessly. I think he deserves another one for all his trouble... ;)
Missy Mouse chapter 14 . 1/22/2004
Can't wait to read more. I like Jack's reaction to the news that Ana had slapped Elizabeth..
dreamofdesire chapter 14 . 1/22/2004
I love it!
TrappedAndAnnoyed chapter 13 . 1/21/2004
yay! more! lol
Missy Mouse chapter 13 . 1/21/2004
goody goody goodyness
JustCallMeMarly chapter 13 . 1/21/2004
I absolutely love this! I especially loved the scene where everyone was identifying the other, and Jack went for his hat... very funny... I laughed for a good while. And I like your characterization of Norrington, he's my third favorite character (behind Jack and Ana of course) and everyone seems to want to make him bad. Thank you for not doing that. And yes, he does deserve a woman. And if I weren't so gung ho about Jack/Ana, my next pair would be Ana/Norrington... so give him a woman like her, for me, okay? I can't wait for your next update to see how Jack is going to take Norrington's aid... and familiarity with Ana... *wink, wink* Should be very, oh, how would Jack say it? Interesting... Keep it up!
J.L. Dexter chapter 13 . 1/20/2004
Great chapter and lovely new twists. Jack seems to be doing rather well, way to go for him! Once more the plot thickens with the capture of Ana, can't wait to see what else happens.
Good Luck!
Missy Mouse chapter 11 . 1/19/2004
*sobs hysterically*
dreamofdesire chapter 11 . 1/18/2004
That was so romantic! You are the best jack/ana fic writer so far. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
J.L. Dexter chapter 11 . 1/18/2004
Alright, rescue! And what a doozy it was! i'm so glad jack's safely back in her arms, even if for a short while. The rescue was just a bit too easy- seems like Evan's almost knew Ana would come for him and waited for her to present herself.
A great take, and rescue mission, can't wait for more.
dreamofdesire chapter 10 . 1/18/2004
You are the bomb when it comes to writing jack/ana fics. Hurry up with the next chapter.
Missy Mouse chapter 10 . 1/18/2004
Yeah, you Lizzie basher! No, that was ok.
Umm, well it's still good.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »