Reviews for Don't Let Go
Missy Mouse chapter 9 . 1/18/2004
AH!
Don't hurt Jack you rotter!
Otherwise very good
TrappedAndAnnoyed chapter 10 . 1/17/2004
xcellent chapter! i LOVE it! i hope they find jack soon!
Kbgiggles chapter 10 . 1/17/2004
Hi, starrynight265! My friend (Nikita), and I (Kristi-hey, I laugh a lot), really loved that story. Especially Chapter 10, the way you ended it, OMGosh, that was AWESOME! You sure do have a gift with words! We are dying to know what happens next. Please, write chapter 11, 12, 13, how many you want!

Love in Christ
Kristi (or my elvin name, Marenwe)
J.L. Dexter chapter 9 . 1/17/2004
Aww, such a sweet beginning. James Norrington is a very honorable man; don't think for one moment that chivalry is dead for him. And it seems he is going to have his hands full come the future of this little epic we've all come to love so much!
I really enjoy the way you have sculpted this; the characters themselves are woven into the plot and not the other way around. The background/context is all adding up and coming together to complete the puzzle- it's exilerating!
Keep up the great work! You're doing a wonderful job, and Good Luck, always!
Missy Mouse chapter 8 . 1/17/2004
Wo!
*dances and cheers like a happy lunatic*
J.L. Dexter chapter 8 . 1/17/2004
Wonderful! Intense, very intense. Each new chapter offers a new twist and an unbeatable passion- this is turning out to be quite the thriller/drama!
Sorry for the short review, only have time to stop in and leave a few words, but I patiently await chapter 9.
TrappedAndAnnoyed chapter 7 . 1/16/2004
great chapter! i think maybe u should get norrington a girl...but don't bring her in until the end or somethign b/c i wanna know about jack and stuff first...i think. lol WRITE MORE SOON!
J.L. Dexter chapter 7 . 1/16/2004
Now that's what I call intriguing! This story is getting deeper and deeper; I'm sure it has everyone holding their breath waiting.
Yes, yes; Norrington is a good guy, with a bad ego! (pardon to all the Norry fans) But giving him a girl would be nice; and I agree, bringing in OC's isn't the funnest thing to do, but sometimes inevitable.
Well, keep it up!
Missy Mouse chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
*dances about like a drunken parrot, singing happily*
Wonderful!
dreamofdesire chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
This is both romantic and funny. I love it. It's awsome that you put jack in a dress!
J.L. Dexter chapter 6 . 1/15/2004
*laughs* Oh man, that was a classic! Not many stories have Jack wearing a dress (note: The story Jacques of All Trades is a good read when it comes to Jack in a dress)
And wow! This chapter was perfect! The characterization, grammar, and all around plot was practically flawless! Them plot bunnies are working double time ain't they? Good!
And glad to be of some assistance! I may have sparked the idea, but the way you go about using it is completely your doing and such a fine job it was. Keep it up! This is turning to be a very interesting and enthralling story yet!
kingleby chapter 5 . 1/15/2004
*sniff* bless them, so cute.
kingleby chapter 4 . 1/15/2004
bless them _
kingleby chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
that was so cut _ poor ana and her son, i almost cried at that.
kingleby chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
bless him _ just like jack to do seomthing like that.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »