Reviews for Don't Let Go
kingleby chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
them two are so funny together _ poor ana...must read more!
Missy Mouse chapter 5 . 1/15/2004
*cheers loudly, stands up and sticks two fingers in mouth to whistle at top volume. Stamps feet happily.*
Basically? Keep it up!
J.L. Dexter chapter 5 . 1/15/2004
Bravo! Now that's true Jack/Ana-ness if ever I saw it! wouldn't let me review chapter 4 again (kicks ) so I'll slip that praise into here with chapter 5 if ye don't mind. I loved the revised chapter 4, it was perfect! A quick hug and flirtatious look followed by the wrong compliment, a sword fight and an apology- all simply a day in the life of Jack and Anamaria. The revision was the meaning of keeping Jack and Ana in character, you did a swell job on this.
Chapter 5 was just as good, now it's spaced, having not just one big paragraph of Jack coming to Port Royal just to drop Ana off and leaving, now there's a little more action in his presence. True, he still didn't stay long enough to 'visit' Will and Elizabeth, but *pft* this story is about Jack and Ana, not the soon to be Turners. Great job on the gentle moment between Captain and First Mate- it's tender but not overly fluffy! Can't wait for chapter 6, Keep up the wonderful work!
Sereture chapter 5 . 1/15/2004
hey there! a really good job! Jack/Ana is my favorite pairing and you've done a good job with their personalities and how they got together and stuff!next chapter fast please! :)
J.L. Dexter chapter 4 . 1/14/2004
Wonderful, a new chapter! You're certainly on a roll here, sprouting out new chapters as if they were flowers.
Ok, a litte bit of constructive criticism on this chapter (not a flame! Honestly, in my opinion flames are pointless.) Let's see-
1) While your text/plot is keeping straight, the characters are veering a bit to being aberrant. Nothing to worry about really; nothing that a bit of re-reading/researching can't fix. The best way is to either read some other fics or re-watch the movie if you can.
2) The grammar could use a bit of tweaking; nothing serious. Although the context was fine, there were a bit of excessive 'bloody's- and don't get me wrong! I like the bloodys as much as the next person. However, it takes away some of the magic and can throw people off. If possible, have a friend beta the chapters before you post them; they can generally catch anything that would normally slip by us busy authors.
3) And though I've left more CC in this review, still another chapter well done; and your plot is very much so shrouded in mystery/darkness, cause I sure can't tell where it's heading. And I like that, something not so predictable that it deters the want to read it. Unless of course, you know, you have the bounty hunters show up at Port Royal, capture Ana, Will and Elizabeth- which is what we assume might happen.
Could be interesting for once to take Jack as the captive and have Ana dance for his freedom. (Not literally dance though- if ye catch my drift.) Well, I can't wait to read chapter 5! Good Luck!
Missy Mouse chapter 3 . 1/13/2004
GOODY GOODY GOODY!
Need any more? I can go on for hours!
J.L. Dexter chapter 3 . 1/12/2004
And yet another great chapter with a whole new twist in it for us; although things seem to be moving a bit fast for a just starting relationship, it's still a wonderful piece of work.
Her past holds more than I imagined and I enjoy the new take you've spun on it. Not much else more to comment on here except, hope you update soon!
highlitergrl chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
i LOVE it! this story is off to a great start! hurry up and finish it soon! :)
Missy Mouse chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
coolness!
Ok, shameless plug time...
Please read my story, it's pretty bad, but what the hec.
There. that's it. Oh and cool story!
J.L. Dexter chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
Great, another chapter! Can't express how happy I am- I love reading Jack/Ana stories, but I can try anything once.
The plot thickens, Jack saves Anamaria, which is a given. The bloody bird giving it all away- now, one thing, was the whole crew's reaction to the reward intentional to make it believable for Evan's in the fact they had not seen her? God willing had they actually thought of turning her in, the force they'd have to square with later!
And you're quite welcome, for your first fic you have done really well! Your second chapter is greatly improved on grammar, with a few exceptions, heck, even I still make mistakes, it's not big deal!
I'll be here waiting for chapter three when it gets posted, the very best of luck!
Missy Mouse chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Yay!
*Applaudes happily*
J.L. Dexter chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
You're off to a nice start, and this story has a lot of potential. You have some grammar errors here and there, but it's your first fic, always room for mistakes to grow in.
And instead of Isla de Moyetta, it's Isla de Muerta. Your characters are in great context, job well done and the plot hints that it will be much bigger than let on.
I would enjoy seeing the rest of this story played out, if you will and I don't mean for this review to sound harsh in any way! Honestly!
Hope to read more soon and if you need anything, feel free to ask. Until then, Good Luck and Great job!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7