Reviews for Sometimes at Night...
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
*Jaw hits floor*

Wow.

Whoa.

I don't know what to say. So rare do I find a story that simply captures this complex character so well.

But this is one of them.

I look forward to more, when and if you write them
Guan chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
so sad, but I like it. You write well
chickens chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
THATS SO SAD! (cries) I LOVE IT
Acetoorionagain chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
After reading some of the other reviews I thought i would add in my own ideas:

Raistlin wanted to be loved; he wanted to be cared for. But he didn’t expect it from others, so when they showed they cared, he pushed them away. He couldn’t understand it. He wanted it, desperately, you can see it in the way he interacts with Caramon and Crysania, and you can see it in the end of the legends. He wanted it, he wanted love, but he couldn’t love himself, and therefore he couldn’t understand how others could love him. So he pushed them away, and was alone.

I would like to discuss furthur if you are interested.
Acetoorion chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
I thought it was very good, I loved the dragonlance books, and am in the process of getting hold of more of them! The last ledgends book had me in floods, and it takes a lot to make me cry. It was interesting to see a different fate for Raistlin. Well done.
Frosta chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Truly moving and spiritual. Exactly the way it would have happened.

Mad Max you must be a man and typical of your gender I can see you only skim the surface of emotions. I would put to you the question "Did YOU ever read the Dragonlance chronicles?"

As anyone who ever read the chronicles and legends and then the newer prequals would know Raistlin craved caring, caring he never recieved from any but his brother. Nobody ever enjoyed a momant with him or tried to burrow in the boundaries of his personality until Chrysania but that only after a lifetime of replacing the need for love with the desire for power because he only ever got fulfillment from having power. He never knew love that was not shadowed by his twin whom he loved and despised with equal measure.

This was a tale told that maintained a truth to the original series unparallelled in many fanfics. I am grateful that it was shared.
Solanara chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
beautiful...you captured Raistlin perfectly
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
It needs a continuation. Please?
Katra chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
Wow. That is so good...scary good. You are brilliant, you know that?
proctor chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
I like it. You should write more along these lines!
Waku-chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
*sniff* awwww! poor Raistlin...
Star chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
I have read this before, but I just wanted to read it again, it is so sweet. Well, it wasn't sweet, it was bittersweet. I reviewed before but under a different name. I thought that Raistlin didn't hear Crysania when she said "Raistlin...forgive...me" Well, actually in the story she didn't finish the sentence but it was still pretty cool. I am off to read the seqeul now! Write more -
down chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
gosh...that was really good. i love raistlin. love him lots, even if he was considered 'evil' really great stuff
MaddMax chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
Did you even read the Dragonlance books? Raistlin doesnt care about anything, anybody. Not even his own brother. The only person I'd say he EVER cared about was his mother and Palin. But thats it. Raistlin is cruel and heartless, not loving and he would never sacrifice his magic for anyone.
Taemyr chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
Wow i think this is good. The stuff in / is like someone talking to him telepathically? because i wasn't really clear on that part. But yah i reallly like this it sounds pretty good!