Reviews for Triumvirate of Power
Aishwarya chapter 7 . 11/17/2004
Hey, that was a great chapter. I can't wait to see how the trio deals with the Death Eaters. That episode with Snape was a tad weird. What's going on there?
athenakitty chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
Why are the adults worried about the trio? Will the trio get Snape and Tonks? Will the entrance and exits of Hogwarts be monitored? Will the unknown ones be monitored as well? Will Voldie be loosing a sizeable chunk of his forces? Will Voldie have a bad day?
Andromeda's kitty chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
WOW!Will you update this one again soon, please? I love this story, and now want to know what will happen next...lol...Please update soon!:D
Insanely Lazy chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
great chapter

i'm too lazy to say anything else
Kyzara chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
Great, Way to go and see u later! -Kyzara
starangel2106 chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
lol. why not. that was the best part. really why can't I. good chap. :D
phoenixfeather6988unloggedin chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
great can't wait for more. post soon.
jordan chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
MORE! Can't wait for more! Tom has a habit of creating his worse problems doesn't he? After all if not for him Harry would not be as determined to beat him and Myrtle wouldn't be a Fryetha!
Jeanne2 chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
Uh oh!

What will happen next?

*is anxious*

I hope you keep writing!

This is a clever story, and quite well done, too!

Kiwi Jeanne
Allyanna chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
It was a little short, but I liked it!
Aishwarya chapter 6 . 11/14/2004
That was a great chapter. i'm sorry to hear that you're so annoyed with this fic because the other two give it it's character. I can deal with a few updares thought, you've done what? chapters in 10 months? It's not really a problem as long as you don't give up on this fic, which you've said you're not going to do.
kitkat5100 chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
How about updating anytime soon. God it's been a month since you've opdated last. So Please Please update thanls. Kathy5100
starangel2106 chapter 6 . 11/11/2004
very interesting so far. As I said I like this series. Waiting for more! :D
Alixa Elizabeth Hufflepuff chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
nice very nice and unexpected
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »