Reviews for Triumvirate of Power
Jasmine chapter 6 . 10/28/2004
I am glad you aren't stopping this story. While I agree that I liked the first two better, I can never just stop reading something. I always need that completion. Thanks for continuing it, even if it isn't that much.
washedout chapter 6 . 10/22/2004
Nice...!
AsheslovesHarry chapter 6 . 10/20/2004
Lovely, can't wait till you're finished.
texasjeanette chapter 6 . 10/7/2004
I am sorry that you dont enjoy this story as much as you did its two prequels... I am still enthralled... I especially love how you continue to balance their increased power with emotional vulnerability and a need for each other... great way to involve moaning myrtle by the way... go you! hurry and post again soon, texasjeanette
Sheyda chapter 6 . 10/7/2004
I can understand why you'd be annoyed with this fic. Fate and Betrayal were beyond great but now that the trio have their powers and they're back at Hogwarts and everything's almost okay, there's nothing to write about but the War and that can be kinda hard unless it's written by one of bloodthirsty type of boys.

I admire your resolve to carry on with this fic.
zeynel chapter 6 . 10/6/2004
WOW! Really interesting, no one never thought of using Myrtle this way... Quite unusual and interesting, may i add!
Kyzara chapter 6 . 10/5/2004
So great! Way to go dear and See u later!
chaser1 chapter 6 . 10/5/2004
Like it. Please update soon.
gary-stu chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
yeah!
Musicstarlover chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
I like all of your stories!

Personally, I don't mind if you end up just putting this fic on hold or on a permanent hiatus, because it'll make you happier!

But I want to quickly tell you that I like this fic anyway, no matter what you do with it.

So Continue when you want to!

-MSL_
Maxennce chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
Polaris,

Mate, if you don't like the story, don't continue it. Your supposed to be doing it for your enjoyment, not to keep every bloody else happy. Jeez, you'll be going on forever at that rate. If you don't like where the stories going, end it, discontinue it, palm it off onto someone else to write. I have to say that you've done a fantastic job on Fate and the other story which name I can't quite remember at the moment, but you should feel no responsiblity to finish the story if you don't like the direction in which its travelling. Thats all I can really say though

Cheers

Max
TigerLily Padfoot chapter 6 . 10/3/2004
This chapter was very well written. I like the story a lot. I hope you continue, and update when you can.
athenakitty chapter 6 . 10/2/2004
How much planning will the Trio do? Will they find out if Myrtle is a Freytha? Will Voldie have a really, really bad day?
Wynjara chapter 6 . 10/2/2004
I love the idea for Myrtle!
xCecilex chapter 6 . 10/2/2004
very good chapter, and i'm glad your contiuning though i know it is hard to write when you don't like the story. but wonderful chapter, and i'll read when u post the next one.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »