Reviews for Triumvirate of Power
sakurastar-63 chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
COOL! i cannot say anthing about this fic but just Cool!

they are great... easy to understand and challenging my imaginations!
NSW chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
hehehe this is really good! i'm glad you updated!
Insanely Insane chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
Felt repetitive today...

YAY!

I squealed when I saw that it was updated.

Literally.

I'm so glad it was updated!

I love this series of fics!

Update soon!
butterflybaby famous fanfiction critic chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED YOUR STORY RIGHT NOW OR I WILL EXPLODE! I READ THE FIRST 2 STORIES, AND I MUST SAY, YOU ARE GOD!
Sweet Sakura Curls chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
Great chapter! Can't wait till Harry gets to Hogwarts. What things did they learn? When will they defeat Voldemort? Can't wait to see what happens, Update soon!
Jistone chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
hm, interesting, post soon!
chaser1 chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
Love it. Please update soon.
athenakitty chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
Harry's surpise about his mother? Does Harry know whether or not he's going to have a baby brother or sister? When will Harry and his parents get to Hogwarts?
godric2 chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
good chapter! A little bit short, but excellent, like all other chapter, lol! Good bye!
Constance Truggle chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
Wonderful chapter. Can't wait until they're all together again. Waiting for more.

CT
Kaaera chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
I can't wait to see the next chapter. *grins* I had to go ALL the way back to The Betrayal, read a few chapters there, read the last chpater of Fate, and then re-read the three chapters before this one so that I remembered what was going on. D I couldn't remember enough to understand everything, so... yeah. It took me about an hour, a little less then.

Can't wait to see the next chapter! I liked the 'first-born son room'. That was good. D
Eriee chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
Im glad that you updated! That was a good chapter, although it was a bit short...

I hope that you be able to post the next one soon. Great work!
Miya Morana chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
Great! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Bright1 chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
Yay! I have been waiting for you to updat this series for what felt like forever! I have read all your storie but this one and Web of Lies are my favorites, their even on my list. Please up date again really soon ::down on knees begging::
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2004