Reviews for Triumvirate of Power
thugalet chapter 3 . 6/2/2004
These fics rok! i love them. Please update soon. u r a really good author and i was wondering if u could read my fic and give me pointers. anyhoodles pleases update soon.
Aj-potter chapter 3 . 6/2/2004
hi its me again amanda please write more
helene chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
Je suis francaise et j'éspere vraiment que tu comprendras ce que je t'écris!

Déja j adore tes fics!

Quand elles sont traduites bien sur!

Car je suis super nul en Anglais!

La traductrice n arrete pas d etre harcele pour connetre la suite mais elle n y peut rien la pauvre alors je t en supplie mets nous vite la suite!

mon mail:
chaser1 chapter 3 . 5/23/2004
Like it. Please update soon.
pan-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
i absolutly love your stories ive been reading them all for the passed couple of days straight barely any sleep at all web of lies happens to be my favorite but the betrayal series is slowly becoming one of my fave i hope you take time to read this becaus i think i know a book you'll love but its only in english its called rebith of the druids its hard to find and the only reason i found it was because a freind also told me. the first book is written and the second is waitng for the first to get some reviews the authors name is Marchele Tyler shes about twenty eight and i love to chat oline whith her you might be wondering why i told you this 'well the main thing is i like your style more then any of the other authors i've read and i would like to see some fanfics come from this and i can't do it because im a horrible writer "i've tried" so would you please help me here if you find her website 'can't remember the exact adress' just type in the rebirth off the druids or use the e-mail adress up in the box its hers i asked her.
love all your work pan-chan_
PaPa SmUrF chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
nice so far hope to see more soon
washedout chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
Ahh...nice fic...yes...hope you update soon!
ilovepadfoot chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Please keep writing. ive read all your other stories and they are brilliant. i want to know how these turn out.
FunkyWitchOnFire chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
AWESOME story, please keep on writin!
JadedShadows chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
Finally! I'm all caught up now!
Helena chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
I hope you will update soon! I loved this story and the other stories that came before this. Please update soon. Best of luck!
SSSRoaB chapter 3 . 4/4/2004
*jumping slightly up and down* Hurry, /UPDATE/! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! This fic is one of the /GREATEST/! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! The wait is /killi i ing/ me! ! ! ! Ahem. I love your fic. Keep up the good work and update so all your reviewers /don't/ die of suspense!
Shayley Rain chapter 3 . 4/4/2004
Yay! They are almost back together again!
*Shale*
NSW chapter 3 . 4/1/2004
this is awesome! took me a while to realize it was up, but still, it's great!
Numba1 chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
Damn I just spent the day reading the other two stories and I let me just say that I loved them. I'm so glad that you've started on the finale and I can't wait to see what you come up with. UPDATE.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »