Reviews for Triumvirate of Power
Lady FireMage chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
more plz it is gr8
Nemati chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
Ah, much too short, lol.
Update soon.
Musicstarlover chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
Hmm... Looks like Griffin and Phoenix might have to wait a while for that reunion, won't they?
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! *throws huge hug at Star Polaris*
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
SO NOW YOU'D BETTER CONTINUE SOON!
-MSL_
egastin77 chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
great story so far. I enjoyed the 2 previous stories also.
Wynjara chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
Ah the joys of family reunions. Eep.
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
now i really can't wait!
Constance Truggle chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
Wonderful chapter. I can't wait until there's more.
CT
Shawn Pickett chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
Well at least Dragon's going to make another go of it with his parents, maybe things will turn out better this time. I'm also curious to see how things work out between Griifin and his. Thank you for another great read, can't wait to see where this story goes.
Andromeda's kitty chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
*screams in excitement* OMG! YOU UPDATED IT! YAY!
Awesome chapter. Will Harry and his parents be able to work things out? What will Remus and Sirius do? What about Harry getting to Hogwarts? What will happen next? *takes deep breath and releases it*
Please udpate soon! :D :D :D
athenakitty chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
Ron and Hermione talk with those there? Will Harry mend fences with his parents? Is it one baby or more than one? Twins, triplets, quads, quints?
Sweet Sakura Curls chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
The Potters are getting alone. That's good. Love your story, Can't wait to see what happens. Longer chapter next time? Please? Update soon!
Hyper chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
Ohh...
Harry is going to make up with his parents! YAY!
Update soon!
eriee chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
That was a great chapter, but wasmtoo short! I really hope that you will post the next one real fast!
Miya Morana chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
*grin* Beautyful! Wonderful! I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ilovepadfoot chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Please keep writing. i have read all your stories and really want to know what happens in this one. please write more.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »