Reviews for Triumvirate of Power
oliver chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
can you be more faster please
thedolphin chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
So good!
When are you going to update? It has been ever a month since you updated last. This is a really awsome story, you have talent.
Sacrifical Cauldron chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I adored the betrayal and fate. I cannot wait for you to update this story. Please update soon!
aj chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
well star polaris after reading the entire betrayal, fate and the 2 chapters of Triumvirate of power i must say i am empressed greatly and cant wait to see how drsgon's grand entrance will be. also i am glad to say that you have becomew one of my favourite authors and i am truying to read all of the stories you have written. i doubt you could improve it but i cant wait to see how you show voldermort the three teenagers now tyhat they have become so powerful and make sure you remind them to thank him just for a laugh seeing it is him that forced them to go into hiding
Bobbi chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
Oh wow. I just love your stories. I've read the betrayal series a few times already. I really can't wait for you to continue with this. It is going to be soo good. :) I've read many of your other stories as well and i love them, but i'd have to say that this series is my favorite. Please update soon i want to find out what's going to happen next. :)
Bobbi
Musicstarlover chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
Oh WOW! I LOVE YOUR STORY! Or should I make that Stories? IT IS SO AWESOME!
You haven't updated for a while so I'm asking and pleading with you now! PLEASE CONTINUE SOON! Your story is so cliffhangery and I wanna know what's going to happen! *pouts childishly*
Please? *Puppy dog eyes*
I'LL EVEN BRIBE YOU WITH IMAGINARY CHOCOLATE! *whips out imaginary chocolate bar*
So, PLEASE CONTINUE SOON! _
-MSL_
SalanTrong chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
waiting stinks, so update soon!
Constance Truggle chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
Between yesterday and today I've read the first two stories and this one. I look forward to more, and can't wait for Dragon's arrival. Update soon, please.
CT
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
umm. . .a good start! Though im utterly confused
A Sly Fan chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
i hate waiting
SalanTrong chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
i wish you had sown the places where they learned, but now i see that's not your style.
Prongs79 chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
please update soon.
Impacient chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
*jumps up and down on your bed with you in it*
GET UP!
WAKE UP!
WRITE!
NOW!
Its been OVER a month you poopy head!
YES POOPY HEAD!
YOU ARE A POOPY HEAD!
BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN OVER A MONTH!
So now you must update! :P
cute-kittycat-in-love chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
jesus man...i have been waiting like ages for the next chapter!...so hurry on whit it!
But anyways...i really love the series! And i hope you will update VERY SOON...or els im not gonna be very happy...MÚHA :P
Claire chapter 2 . 3/4/2004
Keep going! How has Hermonie been?
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »