Reviews for Triumvirate of Power
Alixa Elizabeth Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 3/3/2004
hehehehe please continue this story i have always loved it
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 2 . 3/3/2004
loving this! can't wait till you post!
Jc chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
This is Great!
I just finished re-reading your entire series (The Betrayal, Fate, and ToP),Tonight!
They were Awesome!
Congrats for your nomination for the award!
But it's been a Whole Month since your last update
Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please, Please,Please,Please,Please,Please
UPDATE SOON!
This is GREAT!
xxhermionesnapexx chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
i love htis story/series! please update again really really soon! :)
Juniper chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
Yey! continuation of betrayal. I love this 'series.' The bond of Harry, Hermione n Ron is great n how they are all learning 2 deal n lean on each other while still staying their own characters. Not to mention i always love the ones where the teachers spend half their time with their mouths open cuz they underestimate everyone.
love it. UPDATE SON
Virginia Madison chapter 2 . 2/19/2004
Update, update, UPDATE! I love it, I really do, and please update! I can't wait to read more, but I can't until you update! g2g!
Virginia Madison
Teresa chapter 2 . 2/19/2004
oh very good i just sat and read the first two and i truely can not wait for more of this fic.. not only did harry get super powers but ron and hermoine too.. really cool..
HongMing chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
Great chapter! That was great! please, update, I want to see Harry's arrival.
TigerLily Padfoot chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
UPDATE please! Not to complain, but its been 11 days! Great story though. Write a sequel! I would love to and am planning to read more of your stories.
DarkRei chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
Acabo de terminar los dos fics anteriores y queria decirte q estan genial, espero poder leer pronto el siguiente capitulo. Me pregunto q sera lo q an aprendido, weno asta pronto,dew.
cosmoscat chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
Nice chapter.
Shawn Pickett chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
Little slow getting the story rolling, but a good chapter none the less. Thank you, can't wait for more.
amyaggie chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
i have followed this story for awhile. you are going such a great job! keep it up, i cant wait for dragon to come back!
Ariana-Noel-Black chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
Hello!
I like your story, it's awesome, i always wanted Ron and Hermione, or Griffin and Phoenix to be more of a part of harry's quest, and you have done a marvelous job of including them, i would like to congradulate you (Oh Goodness! I'm sounding like percy! HELP!) Anyway, i love your story, especially the part of Dragon, Phoenix, and Griffin being blood brothers and sister. It's awesome! I can't believe how much power they have! I love the idea of the potion and the Phoenix necklaces! Love it!
Ariana
insanegirl chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
might i say how much that was a cruel and unusall punishment please hurry up soon i've been waiting for this chapter to come out and u made it a cliff hanger but very good and sneaky:
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »