Reviews for Triumvirate of Power
GryffindorSlytherin123 chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
I know this is.. Old but I love it
hawkswench chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
I just finished your trilogy, lost quite a bit of sleep last night to do it. I enjoyed your stories and do hope that you will write more.
LAB Rats chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
Wow. I haven't seen anything this good in a long time.

I read the whole trilogy in...well, about 5 hours. All three stories. Now I've got an email to write telling my friends to read this.

I like this story alot, and I can easily see that I would read another story, but it would be hard to write one. As much as I like the idea of seeing Harry and co trying to become normal kids again, it's not surprising that you stopped.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Great story and good ending to your series. Thanks for sharing!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
that was so awsome! i loved this series and think that you should recieve t biggest shinies award in te world! just so awsome!
rileylunawolf chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
This was a great trilogy; I love the relationship between the three.
MeinGimli chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
oh its over too bad. i love too read ur storys thx
FirePhoenix86 chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
There was suck an amazing improvement from Betrayal to Triumvirate of Power. Getting yourself a beta was a smart move. I liked how it ended. It was most definitely a unique plot and theme.

I wish Tri of Power was a little longer and more in depth but from the A/N of an earlier chapter, you were getting bored or irritated of this trilogy. I can understand that and I want to add thanks for finishing. It takes a lot out of a person to continue doing something they dislike for others and I applaud you for finishing!

Overall, the series gets a 7/10 from me. which if the third story had followed in the same pattern as the first and beginning of the second my opinion would have been way lower. I've read a few of your stories now and I can see your improvement. Sorry if any of my earlier posts were a bit harsh. I tend to think if someone is going to put so much time and effort into their writing, it should be put out into the world in it's best form. I liked the way the story ended and worked its way up. the plot was original and refreshing.
Ally chapter 10 . 8/15/2010
Hi!

I have read these three stories in one, and I think though the plot was good from the beginning of the story, your writing and grammar has improved much over the few years it took you to write it (I guess that getting a beta reader helped quite a bit as well). I would have liked to read how their lives was after the death of Voldemort, how much they were allowed to live in peace (like the Great Phoenix wanted for them), perhaps an Epilogue of sorts - but I do understand that you won't write it, so I may do it myself, just for my own pleasure. Now, I have a small question regarding the story - did the trio buy new wands? Because you did mention them reaching for their wands sometimes, but as far as I saw, you didn't mention them aquiring new ones, and their old were burnt to ashes and resting inside their Phoenix necklaces. If you want to answer me, please do so at anonymous (underscore) snake .

-Ally
TheologyDiscography chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
That was beautiful. I absolutely loved the trilogy, and I'm glad that I stumbled upon them now instead of when you were still writing them, because to wait for the next chapter would have been torture. As you can see, I didn't even stop long enough to review on the first two, so anxious was I to see what would happen next.
I Danced Once Upon A Dream chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
Wow...I'm sad to see it end! I love this series! So much so infact I stayed up all night just to finish it. You did a very good job; I liked how you made them gaining such great power realistic. How even though they had it, they still had to train to master it. Very good job. Also, another thing I'm glad about is that Harry to an appropriate amount of time in forgiving James and Lily; and how you took an appropriate approach to James and Lily coming back to life and instead of having them accept everything easily they had a more realistic reaction. So I just wanted to say great story! I had a wonderful time reading it!
laadams3 chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
this is the first time i read this series so i didnt have to wait but its really good and im sad that it ended thank you for writing it
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 6/6/2009