Reviews for Triumvirate of Power
RookRaven chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
*bounces around all excited*Finally we get more of what we have been waiting for. Please write more soon, this looks like it should be as good as the first two parts
rainflightprincess chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Yay! New story :o)
*jumps up, throws confetti*
It's a very good start. For a while there I thought it was Harry, did you mean for that impression, or did I miss something? How did they know to come back?
What does "Triumvirate" mean? I thought it had something to do with three, is this right?
solar1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
great, a sequel!
Keronshara chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
You finally uploaded the sequel to Fate! YEAH! This is the last one in the series *starts sobbing* I can't wait for the final battle, see what the three learned, Sirius' reaction when he sees Harry. I loved Ginny's response to seeing Ron. Are Harry, Ron, and Hermione 6th year or 7th? They would be 7th year since they were away training a year and on the run for a year after being accused in 5th year. Is that right? If they are 7th years, than why were the 6th years (Ginny's grade) looking at Ron funny?
rosie chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
I'm really glad you're working on this series again. Dragon, Phoenix, and Griffin were awesome, even if it's sad to find out that it'll be the last in the series.
I've never written a review quite like this, but I thought you should know that I've always loved the Harry-is-framed stories, and it's been a pleasure to read one where the Golden Trio did stick together.
Spaz86 chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
very nice start to this one. i take it you are gonna go more into what they did when they were away? cus if you don't that would just be confussing. please get the next chapter out soon.
Pukrokfaerieprincess
Philippe Gryffondor chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Hi Polaris. I'm a french fan of your trilogy (and fan of a lot of your other fic) scuse my bad-english but i have not a great english éducation...
I'm enjoy of you're begin the tirth part of the fic and I wish you a good continuation.
That the magic is with you! Phil Gryffondor a fan of your fic ( I read the traduction of your fics, traduct by Pheneatis and Leena)
Lady Lily3 chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
That was an amzing chapter! Keep up the good work! Is harry part of the group that went for traing? I am dying to know!
alydhe chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
lovely! oh thank you for continuing! I was beginning to lose hope and I do so want to read more.
syntron chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
good start. (R)on(e) is back - two to go ;-)
Rhiain chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Wow... wow... That was amazing.. I cant wait to see what else happens... :)
Rhiain
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
THX! I love these story. pls pls pls pls pls post more soon.
NoNamelllllll chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
wow, interesting start! look foward to reading more of the fic!
Scarlet Edition chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
brilliant. I'd not realized until re-reading the stories, and then reading this, how much I truly missed this story/
Wynjara chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Yay, they're back! Woohoo! I liked the little scene Ginny created.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 Next »