Reviews for Triumvirate of Power
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
Up and at them! Go save those two!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
Wow! Phoenix has done her job well!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
Harry really is too forgiving at times!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
Good idea! Get some sleep!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Enjoying this story very much.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Woot!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Welcome back, Griffin!
Hocapontas chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
It's a shame your not going to write any more sequels. This series was totally awesome! One of the best! Will you let me know if anyone else writes about these stories? I want to read what they write.
Lientjuhh chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
you should have made a epiloge.. LIke if haryr got a broher of a sister.. if he married.. I like it.. Well done.. :)
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
Great. Update soon.
abraxis chapter 10 . 1/27/2009
Excellent trilogy. It was enjoyable to read a betrayal fic with the Trio in it together. Usually Ron and much of the time Hermi are cast as condemning Harry along with everyone else.

I also like your choices for their animangi. Harry as a dragon was a nice change that reflected his Slytherin side that many choose to ignore. I thought that Hermi's phoenix was a good representation of her Ravenclaw side. I've often thought that a phoenix would have been a better choice to represent that House than a raven.

Lovely set of stories. Thank you for a very enjoyable read.
Global Conquest-er chapter 10 . 11/29/2008
I dont have much time to review, so I thought I'd save it for the end of this fic, and as for the first two, well, actually, I just forgot. Sorry about that, but I just dont have the time to go back and rectify that. If I did, I would, I swear, but still. As your fics went on, you can see the improvement in your writing. While you were great at the beginning, you were right, there were some basic grammar and spelling mistakes. However, they werent all too bad, and, for the most part, unnoticable. For FATE, your seguel to (erm . . .) the first one, you could not notice anything at all. Your plot was wicked cool, and your dialouge just the same. It was a delightful story, and this one, this one was like the icing on the cake. Your characters had grown quite well, and they had won a seriously cool battle. I am quite glad that I have read this series - it was BRILLIANT!

So, erm, thanks for posting it all, and, um, have a great day/week/month/year/life?

~ Sorry, but I just dont have the practice or the skill to finish one of these reviews. Ok, Ok, I have the practice, but I dont think that any of that helps. ANYWAYS: Thanks, and dont stop writing - that would be, like, a CRIME to the world.

Toodles!
Proof of Nothing chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
I love all of them! D
knightmagic chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Nothing like having an author tell the fans of a story that 'they don't like it anymore'...and have basically lost interest to zone out the readers. If you were going to complete the story...just a gentle hint: that's a piece of information your should keep to yourself in future.
cheekymonkey89 chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
i loved your betrayel series i finished it all in one day!

annoying at one point but i felt soo good after i finished them

anyways im ama fan now!

so please dont stop writing harry potter fictions!
472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »