Reviews for Slytherins
magdilen chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Good job.
Dying.Rain chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I'm not a fan of the pairing and in my opinion, Pansy is a bit ooc. I really enjoyed it, though.
10tative chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
deep in thought

need to reread it again
you're my Star chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Beautiful, it flows well. I wish I could write like this.
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I really enjoyed how you didn't portray Pansy as an 'annoying-slutty-prissy-Draco-loving-blonde-headed-bimbo'. Sorry, its just most stories you read, thats how people impression her. I loved how you gave her a new 'look', I guess you could say. You allowed her to have some intelligence, and to show that she had some self respect *not throwing herself at Draco's feet*. Really, I enjoyed this more then you know. *Pretty sure your on my Favorite Authors list now.* ]

Slayergirl1362 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005

it was wonderful
vogueBURDEN chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
“It's not that simple.”

“Make it that simple.”

Enjoyed this. Especially that part of their convo. [
S chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Man that gave him something to think about. Loved it.
Citti Kitty Monroe chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
*applauding whistle* Excellent story! Man, I can never get enough of these excellent Pansy & Draco stories! The serious good ones are very good. Bravo! _
inactiveaccount10928 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
The end? No! You can't just...end it there! Come on, you can make this a much longer fic and explore their relationship further with more details. You know you want to! ;)
spectrosilver chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
you're so talented at this slytherin/d&p stuff; it's wonderful!
HappiGoLucki616 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
aw thats soo sad! i realli like this fic cuz it shows pansy in a different light! shes not evil in this one like in so many others! such a wonderuflly written stori! very profound! u rok! write more soon!
Lour chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Sad, but still very, very good.
nottinghill chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
ooh. deep, man. and really philosophical. I never really explored the thought of pansy being intelligent and a D/P pairing, but this is so good! why aren't you getting reviews? Well done on this! Please, keep writing!
epiphanies chapter 1 . 1/26/2004