Reviews for Man That You Fear
Gwendolyn the Kananite chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
I really like that. I don't know anything about Gundam but I'm a really big Marilyn Manson fan. Thats one of my favorite songs. I think you tied it into the fic really well and I really like this.
veggiechick chapter 1 . 1/16/2001 wonderful! This was very deep and dark, its like Zechs is battling it out with his inner evil thoughts. Its bad enough the poor guy has to worry about 2 identities more or less having to worry about his demons. You did an excellent job with this fic. I understand how hard doing 's songs but you definetly took on that challenge and turned it into something great. I will look forward to seeing more of your work! _
someone you know chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
This was beautiful and quite insightful. A side to Zechs that we never truely get to see. You got into his mind and made us see the true person inside.
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
Wow, Beck. The best one yet. I'm adding this one to my favorites. The emotions here, they're so vivid - I think you have Zechs nailed down perfect. His inner thoughts - you really got inside his head. Wow. That's all I can say! Love, Rose
Faye My Funny Valentine chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
This was great and I love that song. _ No one does many Zechs fics and this one was just awesome!
Little Rini chapter 1 . 1/7/2001