Reviews for Man That You Fear
Gwendolyn the Kananite chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
I really like that. I don't know anything about Gundam but I'm a really big Marilyn Manson fan. Thats one of my favorite songs. I think you tied it into the fic really well and I really like this.
veggiechick chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Ooo...how wonderful! This was very deep and dark, its like Zechs is battling it out with his inner evil thoughts. Its bad enough the poor guy has to worry about 2 identities more or less having to worry about his demons. You did an excellent job with this fic. I understand how hard doing 's songs but you definetly took on that challenge and turned it into something great. I will look forward to seeing more of your work! _
someone you know chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
This was beautiful and quite insightful. A side to Zechs that we never truely get to see. You got into his mind and made us see the true person inside.
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
Wow, Beck. The best one yet. I'm adding this one to my favorites. The emotions here, they're so vivid - I think you have Zechs nailed down perfect. His inner thoughts - you really got inside his head. Wow. That's all I can say! Love, Rose
Faye My Funny Valentine chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
This was great and I love that song. _ No one does many Zechs fics and this one was just awesome!
Kristine chapter 1 . 1/7/2001