Reviews for Omae wo ore no hikari
camisado-in-a-dress chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
O_O WOW. When I finished reading this, I sat there, staring into nothing, thinking omgomgomgomg. it was that good! *
Peruka-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Wah... I like this fic.. it's so sweet... and it makes me wanting to find a really good riku-sora with a happy ending to make me feel better.. not so depressed for Riku.. *nearly crying* but yet, this fic is just beautiful, I like the comparison with the sky, and also symbols... likeitlikeitlikeit!
pixie bell1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
oh... it's so sad! :-( But it is still very very good. I really do hope you right more. :-D
FrozenLioness chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
"Omae wa ore no hikari" - I love this line! It's the title of my RikuxSora shrine and even of my website...
And I really love this fic. It's awsome! You made it really emotional and I like that. Riku was portrayed very well I think and I'm surprised this is your first song- and KH fic? Hell, you do better than me and I've been trying to write several songfics!
Anywayz, this is a great story and the song fits perfectly! I'm adding this to my favorite stories list -
Cheshire-Poison chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Oh, wow. I love this! You placed Riku very well! ACK, How can you think this fic is terrible? It's wonderfully written!
Oceaneyed Songstress chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Who would hurt you? Show me! I will attack them with my Staff and Katana! HYAH!
Sora: ...
Riku: ...
*glares* *settles in* Hello. *grins* Sorry if I scared you. I'm insane, mwahaha. Now, let me comment on this fic.
THIS IS a WONDERFUL oneshot! The title drew me in. Now, if I hear you say it's terrible one more time, I will smack you with cheese! *nods* Very good for a first KH fic. I'm a picky author, but I loved yours! You potrayed Riku really REALLY well! This coming from one who feels like she knows the silver-haired one inside and out! (I probably do.)
Be proud! Evanescence rocks! If anyone flames, I will eat them!
I encourage you to write more! I'll be waiting for more KH fics! Ja!
P.S. I was formally known as TRT14, in case you were wondering who the hell I was, lol.
*clicks onto fave stories list* Hey, if you're interested in reading some fics, you can RR mine! I deal in FF and KH.
Sora: I suggest The Fallen Angel
Riku: And Unending Emotion.
*shrugs* You don't have to, but I'd like it if you would...I'd like to hear from you. Again, Ja!
P.P.S Sorry this was so long. Lol. I do this a lot.