Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Good story, I really enjoyed it. My favorite type of Buffy Story is the sort where the Father/Daughter relationship between Giles and Buffy is brought into the picture.

This was a great example of that type of story. Very well written and in character for Giles.

Thanks for writing.
Gileswatcher chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Giles only has fatherly feelings for Buffy? Yeah, right. Have you actually *watched* "The Prom"? Or "Flooded"? Subtext. Look it up.
Culf chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
TBC, you say? Well, that's good. And Giles only has fatherly feelings for Buffy. Thank goddness! Don't like G/B. I think Giles should bond with Spike in the strictly none-slashy way. They could morne together. It would be great if they were the best of friends when Buffy returns. You know, I love Giles. He's second on my Top Two list of cool BtVS characters, only beaten by, *sigh*, Spike. If you wanna see I really cool picture of Giles, look here: Fanfiction/Mr.% (the stuffed pig is , you know, Buffy's stuffed pig.)
Lisa Anne1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
hey, great start to the story. I like how you are looking at Buffy's death through Giles' eyes. Hope you update soon!