Reviews for Resurgence of Self
StoryMaker the Echidna chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wow...I REALLY liked that story. And it was just so deep and...I don't know what to say. A lot of it was sort of beyond mental comprehension, but yet could be felt, perceived. It made a big emotional impact. Perhaps best of all, for something labeled a "tragedy", it gave a very powerful sense of triumph.

Great story! In fact, it's a great example of how fanfiction doesn't have to be silly, frivolous fluff - it can actually be deep, even profound and meaningful.
Graycat1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Aww...

This is the first time a story of ANY kind made me teary-eyed. Beautiful, and I've never read a full comic! Though I want to ;)

Dangit my eyes are still blurry. Great job!
Shadow Rox chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
deep. i hate the Archie comics, but that was well written.
Shidoni8 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Beautiful Truely beautiful. The pace is great and the theme of 'they say... they're wrong' is so great. I really love it, very nice job!
Dr. Sipp chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
You who can turn my emotions to putty ._.;

I bow to you.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Creepy, not like most other fanfics. I didn't suspect it to be Sally for a moment.
I'm stunned. Well done. It's takes a little courage to write and post something like this. You had it.
TheOldArchivesofTurq chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
You cut me real deep just now. You've just described perfectly with wonderous detail on how destructive the robotizer is to a person's body. The ending was sweet, and not so sweet that the readers choke on the fluffy cuteness. The way you revealed the robot's identity was clever. :) Write more.
Ambre Wisniewski chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Wow, that was great. Angsty sad, but great. I didn't even
think that it was her. Um, it says chapter 1, does
that mean that there will be a continuation? I hope
so. Anyway, keep up the good work.
C.S. Bernard chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Hmm. I must admit, this a wonderful story.
Personally, I'm convinced that we've seen the end of roboticizing in all the Sonic genres. But, for us fans (old enough, and few as we may be) that remember, the roboticizer was a horrid weapon. I think you make a great series of statements over it.