Reviews for Confused
Tabitha chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Now I'm the one who's confused _
Vick330 chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
What an interesting twist! That was certainly worth reading. Good original idea, bravo!
Ashbear chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
Wow that was great. I am one personally who likes to think of Quistis not being jealous, I guess it just makes a happier story that way. But, I liked your interpretation on 'confused'.
gaurrygabriev chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Wow. Wow. Wow.
oruntia chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
this is really great ! quistis is one of my favourite characters and she is often protrayed as the one who meekly accepts the fact that squall is with rinoa ... she should fight back more ! :)
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
I was a bit confused, but overall, it was a great POV with Quistis. Keep it up!
Angel-Samantha chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
Great story~!~
Rinny chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
...What the hell?
prositen chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
*rotfl* Alright, that was a really *great* ending! Personally, I don't feel that Quistis has any feelings at all for Squall (she admitted that herself), but my opinions won't hinder my appriciation of good fics. A very interesting taking on being 'confused'
Ven chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
That was a very goos point you brought up here - I could understand why she would feel that way to Squall. Well done!
sm00thy31 chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
That was good! Poor Squall... Is there a sequel? I want to know what happens to Quistis...
Vagrant Rogue chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
You know, I never ever thought of it that way, but now you mention it.. it's a very interesting origianl idea! I'd give it a 9 out of 10! Good jobby! ;)
thought x crime chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Whoa... creepy! Nice twist but it gave me the chills; cool way of depicting the 'confusion'
Celes chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Wow, I'm impressed! It's a cool idea! Very nice short story! _
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Please continue it and don't it is the end!