Reviews for Adversary
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I actually quite enjoyed this. And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
Yuki Rivaille chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
KYAAAAA!
THANKS /W/
I LOVE IT
Eorendel chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Ahh, this was nice to read. Thanks, after my surgery this was somewhat comforting :p
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
How cute! Homura being a softy. Dear Goku asleep to all of that... Still oblivious as ever.
azab chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
i loved it a lot
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Oh, I do like this story! It's kinda cute. And with what happened in ep 39... well
Mitchie3.0 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
It was good, a little weird, but I liked it.:D
theninjakittyy chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I love your style of writing! and this story!]
Mosh chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
This is fantastic. I'm so pleased with your characterisation of Goku - he so often gets taken to the extreme and becomes annoying with other authors, but in this he was wonderful and compelling.
amaltia chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I loved Homura's first comment! It really cracked me up! *g* And it was real cute when Homura grabbed Goku into his lap... and was that a slight tinge of jealousy on Sanzo's part? *bounces happily*
Chiyo chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Wow. I really, really liked that - it was very well written, in character, and poetic in a way that very little fan fiction is. The way you wrote it seemed similar to the feeling of the show itself, if that made any sense.
MNH4477 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
I can't understand why other authors would turn Homura into a rapist. It makes absolutely no sense, in my opinion, and from what I’ve seen of his character (up to episode 35), it doesn’t fit at all. *confused* But, anyway, I am glad you didn’t make him that way…and that you, in fact, seem to see him like I do.
I loved this fic, particularly the time Homura and Goku spent together. There truly is a difference between having any enemy and an opponent, and I am glad Goku got the opportunity to see that. - Good job!
Have any plans for more Homura x Goku in the future? I hope so.
~Midori_~
firedraygon chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Wow, Homura/Goku is pretty sweet. Thanks for writing this! It's awesome. Please write more soon!
~firedraygon97
DD chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
you know... your discouraging others to read this but its not shounen ai! nope! not at all!
Saru39 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Very well done! I'm not a huge Homura fan (he likes to hear himself talk) but he was pretty ok in this fic. ~_ Off to read more of your stuff!