Reviews for Echoes of the Farplane
SocialOutsider chapter 16 . 7/7/2009
An amazing story!

Although I was pretty sad when I read that Yuna's daughter ended up sacrificing herself to destroy the Yevon troops during the last battle.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading the whole thing because it felt like I was almost there, seeing the events unfold for myself.

Well done!
Taloa chapter 16 . 10/14/2007
Gah, just GAH! *Cries* That was one of the most beautiful, Heartbreaking fics I have ever read!*Sobs*

It was just so beautiful and oh I just love this story so hard. I literally cried, tears and all... It was just such a lovely, lovely, sad fic.

The characterization was so wonderful, and it is one original plot...(or at least I think it is because this is only the second one I've ever read.) I just want to cudle the chracters, even semore who I didn't really like all that much in the game, but only cause he was so damn hard to kill. Wow and the priesthood of yevon and the summoners training was so wickedly twisted... it was definantly something I hadn't really thought of. I hated the fact that Yuna lost her daughter... so sad, but I can see how it might be detrimental to the plot... still so sad though.

Just. So. Much. LOVE! Gah, you are the Awesomeness!
SeleniumWingz chapter 16 . 9/24/2004
I do not usually review unless I feel a story worthy of praise or incredible to critique. In this case, it is the former. You have a keen sense of grammar and few to rare spelling errors, which are talents that, lately, have been incredibly hard to locate in the fanfiction realm. Your characterization is well developed and your plot intriguing. To top that off, your originality with this fanfic is incredible. I have often run into business-type fanfics, expecting the same typicality, and yet, this fanfic managed to prove me wrong, my eyes unable to turn away from your enrapturing words, enthralled with every sentence I read. You have an amazing talent, one that is not often found. If I were to suggest anything at all, it would be that you attempt to write at a little slower pace (however, not incredibly slow that the events take forever to occur). Your fanfic was well written, however, on occasion, I felt that some things were not thoroughly explained or just simply occurred too fast. Aside from the before mentioned suggestions, there was nothing I could find that utterly displeased me. Your fanfic captivates the reader and draws him/her into the fanfiction, bearing the idealistic magnetic quality that most authors strive for. Again, I reiterate, you have fantastic writing skills, ones that no longer come easily. Keep up the impressive work, and I hope to see more from you soon.

~SeleniumWingz~
klepto-maniac0 chapter 16 . 9/2/2004
THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY!

Words fail to express how immensely satisfying this ending is. You have formidable powers of writing. That last scene, when the ghosts of the Farplane gather around the little girl, was so touching. I loved it. I might even draw it or paint it. Kudos, and all that other good stuff. Yeah.
Kaysuke chapter 16 . 8/15/2004
*sniff* Lost for words and phrases good enough to describe this fic, aside from things like 'brilliant' 'superb' and 'argh, damn your talent, wench'.

Wah, love the angst,too.

:D Overall, great-I sure as hell don't have any complaints, and would not object at all if you decided to write more FF fics in future.

*hint hint*
klepto-maniac0 chapter 14 . 6/17/2004
So, the real mission begins...

Onward! Continue the story!
klepto-maniac0 chapter 13 . 6/17/2004
Yes! Isaaru has guts! I like this. I
Reg chapter 14 . 6/15/2004
I can't even start to tell you how wonderful this is.

I don't know what to say, I don't usually review, but this deserves a hundred times the reviews it has.

Keep going, please. You just have to!

Best FFX fic I've ever read, bar none.
Summoner Kaelii chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
This chapter is amazing, simply amazing. With the unexpected plot twists were a real eye opener. You've inspired me. :)
Summoner Kaelii chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
This story made me believe as if it was the actual sequal of FFX. You've really captured the personality of the characters. Very well in describing. Not too much, not too little. This story is one of my favourites and I've even printed it out to read at school. :)
creatreofnite2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Wow! this is graet! love the plot twists. i always new seymore was a slimeball! update soon!
Ruse chapter 10 . 6/2/2004
My reviewing of this chapter is tardy, I know, but I'm glad to have come back! Makes me miss playing FF10...I'm really gonna have to start playing again!

Things are so up in the air...very good work! Looking forward to reading the next four chapters!
Quirky Rikku chapter 11 . 5/9/2004
yay! new chapter! *squeals* it was good, i cant wait to see what happens! HURRY! :D
Quirky Rikku chapter 10 . 5/2/2004
Wow. This story is in my top two favorite fan fiction. It is VERY well written, and has a great story line. Please hurrt with more, I need to know whats going to happen to Yuna!
Quirky Rikku chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
aw...this was cutsies! i prolly dont have time to read the rest of it right now but i will when i gots the time. i shalt review all of ze chapters! hehehe. it was beautiful, and pretty funny. i love the way you write!