Reviews for Wolf
ZiqZaqFaq chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Just...Just...Good LORD! You do realize that this is a typically realistic fiction area? Also, "To be continued." doesn't do much when there is more than one chapter.
Alexa Capulet chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
hey! i haven't read your story but i would liek to join the I Hate Jaded Roses Club. what a gopher focking bitch!
Brandi chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
I hate your story! You are killing people in it!That's all I have to say but if you can make it better I will read it again.
MaryPrakel chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
You know, there isn't actually anything wrong with the word "said." Save the other words for when they'll actually have an impact, and work on making the dialogue more interesting so that you don't *need* those words.
Tabby McGonagall chapter 4 . 1/29/2004
Err...definitely not a BSC regular.
There are some spelling errors and definitely grammar errors, but I'm far to lazy to do what JadedRoses did. At least she knows what she's doing.
"Who is there?," Mary Anne asked...
No comma after the question mark. No comma in the quotes, period...meef. Confusing statment.
When using thoughts, I'd either use '' or italics.
Interesting plot, but as Jaded said, characterization is a little flat, and as interesting as it is, the plot is a tad unrealisic.
-Tabby
These Days chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
Very interesting story plot. :) I'd like to read more.
And may I take a moment to laugh at you and your overreaction to constructive criticism? Bwahahaha! Okay, I'm all right now.
Huh chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
I like this story b/c it is unique and different. I'd love to see her eat everybody. I don't know the problems going on, but your reviews are interesting to say the least.
I think it's important for everyone to remember that this is fan fiction, and not cause for World War 3. Everyone says stuff they don't mean, and the ayonimity of the internet makes it easier to do that. Lets remember that we're all people, with feelings, and respect that.
Flames are pointless, and they make everyone involved look like children.
I did enjoy this story, and am eagerly looking forward to more.
I love the BSC chapter 4 . 1/18/2004
Great story. Flames are from ignorant people who can't write themselves.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2004
Too bad to wolf can't kill you...snotty bitch.
gnatbuzz21 chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
its wonderful! Continue!
Dana chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
I love your story, it's very orginal. I also adore your screen name. Ignore the bitch that is JadedRoses. Anything that upsets her and her lackeys is well worth it. Update soon!
JadedRoses chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
Ah, yes. The usual troll response. But I see that you did actually use my criticism, darling. I'm glad.
BSC-4EVER chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
ignore the flames. this story rocks, and those people are jealous!
BSCFan chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
This is good, and not a typical BSC story. I want you to write more soon.
JadedRoses Rocks chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
*sighs* Well, aren't we just a little over emotional. Your profile about JadedRoses was: bullshit, as was your comment about slash. Why don't you leave JadedRoses alone, and take a good hard look at your own stories, and attitude in general? It may do you some good, m'dear.
was created to post stories publicly for others to read. And let's face it: some of those stories are going to receive constructive criticism. You don't seem to be the type who likes constructive criticism, namely the criticism that JadedRoses gives to the many Mary Sue fics out there. Well, you will just have to learn to grow up. Not all of the writers on are going to blow sunshine up your ass, and you have to realize that.
In your profile, you say that JadedRoses is obnoxious. Sorry, but look at yourself! Your username, and profile basically reflect obnoxious behavior. You like being the hypocrite, don't you? Also your username can be taken as a threat toward another author. You may get reported for that, so I would watch out if I were you.
Moving on:
Your fic does have potential. You have some grammar errors, but nothing too bad. If you straighten out your attitude, and learn how to hand out constructive criticism instead of flaming (yes, they are two different things), then maybe you would be a great writer.
Have a nice day!