Reviews for Some Assistance with Love
short and sweet
Carrie chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Awww cute.
neez chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That was... The funniest zelink oneshot I've ever read. thanks. But I'd have thought Zelda would be shy. What happened to the triforce of courage?
zeldalink531 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Best story yet! :D

Isn't Link supposed to have the Triforce of courage? LOL And he's completely shaken by a woman hahaha

Absolutely wonderful! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
HEY, HEY! LISTEN! AWESOME STORAAAAAY! XD So cute! I guess we know why Link doesn't talk now...

ANYWAYS! I love Navi (Sued) she's so cute and annoying! XD No OOC whatsoever.

:3 Adorable!

HEY! HEY! LISTEN! ZELINK RULEZ!
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Really sweet and entertaining! I enjoyed reading this fic alot. IDK why, but I really like LinkxZelda, especially if it's along the OoT timeline.

But, as nice as it was, there were parts that were confusing. For example: it wasn't clear when there was a skip between each time. It all ran together, which threw me off slightly. But I think that can be altered and arranged differently if you're still writing more fanfics. And, another little thing, would be how Impa and Navi just came up with a plan to get Link and Zelda to confess pretty much *snaps finger* just like that. Wouldn't they need some time to DEVELOPE this sneaky little plan? But...then again...both Impa and Navi DO seem like they would rush right into something like that! :) Haha, sorry for being kind of nit-picky...
Lil chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I really liked it. I just didn't understand how Link was shy and then all of a sudden he would start to talk BUT, I still really liked it!
Manus Dei chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Devilishly amusing.
MalinTheSwede chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
OMG! I had a dream JUST like this! Only Zelda was the one who was shy, and they didn't get locked up together, but still. ANYWAYS, I LOVE this story as usual. You are so GOOD! I can't say it enough! Geeze!
ectobiiologist chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Wow! I completely fell in love with this story! Good job!
Joanne Beverly chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
LOVELY! XD
Hopeless Maiden chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Loved it. What more can I say?
Bridget chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
aw. That was sweet.
Silverpistola chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Oh gosh, I LOVE this one-shot. The idea of Link being shy is deliciously adorable!

TOO GOOD! INSPIRED!

Muchos luv and appreciation,

silver
Itxier chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Hello! I' m Itxier., I really like your story , I hope that you can keep writing stories like that. It make me laugh Impa and Navi a lot. Good Job!