Reviews for Sanity
nandalogia chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I really love the way you write, and as a ao/meg pairing, I really think you get what's on his mind. I wish you had write something about when they were locked under Kanryuu's mansion together, cause you really seem to get Aoshi's mind. I've read most of your RK fics, since I also like sou/misao. anyways, you do a great job.
DarkWarrior4 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
You have themost beautiful writing style I've ever seen. Truly, you are talented and very much attuned to human emotion and the infamous okashira. *favorites*
Ookami chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I love how you clearly showed that he truly thinks he's completely sane. I also loved how you described Misao, Megumi and Kyoto (I believe it was Kyoto, anyway). This was morbidly lovely, and fascinating.

Just out of curiousity, how much money would you say it costs to bribe your muse?
Saucie chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
The best part of this is, perhaps, that Aoshi considers himself to be keeping his sanity. His thought processes are wonderful - and the use of tense is amazing ... because it is past tense throughout, but somehow the effect created is the effect of using the present, ongoing, continuous ... And the wording is fantastic, with sadness and obsession and hatred and anger, all interlaced. And beauty. Everything that would be Aoshi's head at that time.
One of the greatest things I've found, too, is that as an alternate pairing writer, you haven't negated Aoshi's relationship with Misao entirely. I am, after all, an Aoshi fan, and for me pairings just come by default, and it is the relationships - not the romance, so much - that are important. And the fact that he paused not only because he thought of Megumi, but because of Misao as well ... well, that's just brilliant. Great piece of writing, and a wonderful grasp on his character.
hakubaikou chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
I liked the vivid imagery of this one. Also like the tone of it.
mij chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Bravo! A wonderful read. It's melancholy without being too much. You're one of the few fanfic authors who maintain a good balance between atmosphere and purple prose. Keep it up! :)
Your muse is too good to be dismissed so easily, so I hope you come up with something (updates, hint hint) soon. ;p
BarbaraSheridan chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Poor, mad, tortured Aoshi-gotta love him!
Stop kicking the Muse that gives you such wonderful words :-)
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
*Goes give your muse a 100 dollar bill* Thans for that!
I really like your muse!
hopefully she won't let you take a break from RK and we will be able to see a reunion between Aoshi and Megumi where they get toguether...
recently there have been some great Aoshi/Meg fic but still too few...
so I will continue to pray for you RK muse...
you shall not be free of us *insert evil laugh*
Cya