Reviews for Comforts from the Unexpected
Lost-Wolf-Lover chapter 43 . 4/6
I absolutely love this story and almost cried when I saw you hadn't updated in almost 12 years. I really want to know how it ends.
Hkcutiepie1352 chapter 43 . 3/25
This may not reach, author. But this story is amazing and very well written. I wish I found this sooner. I hope you update if possible
Guest chapter 43 . 11/12/2016
PLEASE POST MOREEE! I WANT MORE!IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE YOU POSTED! INEEED TO KNOW THE ENDING, PLEASE! I BEG YOU!
analise17 chapter 43 . 10/2/2016
Vash the Stampeed: Could this be the end?!
Awesome story, sad I found it a decade late; I've just found a great need for Snape and Harry play-nice-together-fics. I hope you are able to return to it again someday (and I hope that the little boy Tom isn't evil...wouldn't that just bite?). Until then I will just have to image that they will all live in terrible suspense. XD
Thanks Again,
A.
IceShadow-HP chapter 43 . 5/15/2016
AMAZING! This story is so fantastic! By the way... is this the end I hope is not the end...So please continue your story...
mackiechandler chapter 35 . 4/23/2016
Every child who ever wept afraid,
Every little one locked away unwanted
Every rejected soul that is crippled by life's cruelty
We all know you, Harry, Harry Potter
rigger42 chapter 13 . 2/9/2016
Why wouldn't his familiar heal him?
rigger42 chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
I love the juxtaposition of familiars.
rigger42 chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
I like the premise but hope we learn why Snape, and S├ębastien gave his last name to Snape so why does he suddenly say he doesn't know it? Also, how would he know he was obliviated rather then not remembering?

Just as concrit, I would think there would be some testing and searching before just sending him to Hogwarts. Also...is he now an Occlumens? I'd love to see what kind of barrier form or images he has.
nightpurr1 chapter 10 . 1/7/2016
Good enjoyed the duel. I was a bit surprise not to hear HG in you just didn't mention her.
my deathly hallows chapter 43 . 8/4/2015
Is that the end? Cuz I don't get it!
my deathly hallows chapter 30 . 8/3/2015
That was ppowerful and so sad
my deathly hallows chapter 15 . 8/3/2015
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! Remus! Noooo
Ghost258 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Ive re-read it twice so i can keep up when you UPDATE hint hint please!
Guest chapter 40 . 5/29/2015
Excellent story!
PLEASE tell me if you intend to complete! I was so disappointed to find it not completed.
1,705 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »