Reviews for Drifting Destiny
Blitz KriegHerr chapter 13 . 10/17/2005
Come on man give us a sequel don't end it like series did with a sort of cliffhanger ending. I know I want a sequel so come on please.
M-Angel 05 chapter 13 . 9/3/2005
Wow, that was wonderful! Loved it! Broveo! (sp)

Are you going to have a sequel?

I loved your story...
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 13 . 6/25/2005
I felt that after chapter 11 things were extremely rushed. Your writing style changed drastically from descriptive to just jumping from even to event without explaining anything or putting detail to anything at all. I went from storytelling to a mere dictation of events. I have to say I expected more from you considering how good your previous chapters were. I hope you take more time and care with your writing in the future.
Cev chapter 13 . 6/23/2005
hey so...it ending abruptly, more than I thought. I get the strange feeling that you just really wanted to finish it in a rush...?

Maybe not.

There was a WHOLE lot of commentary, most of it sarcastic. I don't know yet if I liked it, but, it is your style.
Cev chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
okay...so..I just read the first chapter. I like it a lot. Your style leaves a lot to read between the lines, and that's my favorite kind.

Anyway...I'm going to continue now. I really like it!
aefrae21 chapter 13 . 6/22/2005
It was a really good story, but I'm a bit disappointed by the ending. It's like you got less descriptive as you went on and just jump from event to event. I'd really like to see more detail about what's going on with Hitomi's body, plus the whole escape thing seemed really quick and simple. Still I enjoyed. It just left me wanting a bit more.
MKILLUA chapter 13 . 6/22/2005
YOU REALLY HAVE A GREAT STORY, I'VE ENJOYED READING YOUR FANFICTION.
Dancing-Pinky-Flower chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Oh, stop beaten yerself up bout this 1st chap. it aint that bad. I loved it! .
Uranus' Angel Eyes chapter 12 . 6/18/2005
That was a sad chapter. But I want you to Update ASAP!
Leneia chapter 12 . 6/14/2005
Your next chapter will be the last? Oh, I highly doubt it... unless it is unduely long, then I could understand. To be honest, your use of 1st person point of view for the last few chapters is an interesting concept; perhaps the 'last' chapter of this fic can incorporate both omni. and 1st person POV, as a 'Grand Finally'. Or not. Your choice. The spelling was picture perfect and only one or two places had little grammar issues that were easily forgotten. Hard to imagine that this fanfic, for all 12 (13) chapters, has taken about a year to finish. Food for thought for the pinapple.

Leneia
Macky chapter 12 . 6/13/2005
Nice chapter please continue.
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 11 . 5/14/2005
Great story! Although I am confused on a few points that I hope you'll clarify. All of a sudden you mentioned from Van's POV that Folken is trying to take Hitomi away from him. It didn't seem like before he was trying in all your previous chapters. I was just wondering where this came from, other than Van's insecurities. I was also wondering why the K'alin were introduced so abruptly at the begining of the chapter and how they manaaged to kidnap Van, even though he was in a weakened state after trying to summon Folken. I also don't quite understand where Hitomi's failing strength comes in, I mean, she was eating like a pig, and practically bit Van's arm off when he approached her with food and even went through his food too, lol. One last thing I was wondering about is why Van doesn't tell Hitomi he loves her so much except in his thoughts. I hope you clarify all these points and I eargerly await the next chapter as I am interested in what will happen next!
Uranus' Angel Eyes chapter 11 . 4/27/2005
Very good chapter...Update very soon...
Little Minamino chapter 11 . 4/4/2005
Very good. Keep it up.
animeLCgrl chapter 11 . 2/21/2005
Plz continue I love the way the story is going althought i'm a bit confused what happened to van?