Reviews for Don't Breathe Too Deep
FinalFantasyLykr chapter 40 . 4/9/2007
Wonderful story. Please keep writing!
sklafjdlskjfldsjflksdj chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
okay I have to say, this is my favorite fanfiction that i've ever read. I love the Mark/Maureen pairing. It's so sweet yet dramatic. Awesome job!
hpfreaks2004 chapter 40 . 6/26/2006
You can't leave it here!
Serendipity Kat chapter 40 . 12/6/2005
WOW! talk about a cliff hanger. you really need to update. this is an very good story.
ThexInvisiblexGirl chapter 40 . 9/18/2005
WHAT? THAT'S IT? NO NO NO YOU CAN'T STOP IT HERE! i'm a slow reader so i read this one at work whenever i had the time, for like a month now... i know you wrote it like forever ago but i just had to review. this is, no doubt, one of the best Rent fics ever! i absolutely adore it! i never read long fics cause i always lose track somewhere along the way but this one just got me hooked... i guess it was because of Mark/Maureen- gotta love these two...

anyway- AMAZING story, really, well written, but you CANNOT stop it here! please please please keep going! )

T.M
aria96 chapter 40 . 9/12/2005
You haven't updated in a while. I like this story so you better update soon, please.
Lauren chapter 40 . 9/5/2005
Oh my god. YOU MUST UPDATE! My mouth is hanging open. Come on! Oh, by the way, I was starting to get bored of the story but you picked it up very nicely.

...

please update?

I'll...I'll give you a cookie. *waves cookie*
Lyndalion16 chapter 40 . 8/2/2005
Aw...no more? :(
Chris313 chapter 11 . 4/10/2005
I love Collins!
Lils chapter 37 . 3/30/2005
Get Roger and Mimi together and NOW!
Lils chapter 16 . 3/29/2005
I just started reading this story, and may I say that I absolutely LOVE this chapter! I mean the whole story's great! But the Jamie and the Cathy and the Lisa Katz? I assume you've seen The Last Five Years or that was a freakish coincidence! Good story! Update!
NoDayBut2Day chapter 40 . 2/10/2005
OMG. This story is awesome! You have to write more soon! Ahh...evil cliffhangers!
Allison chapter 40 . 1/17/2005
AH! It just... ends. Is that it?

This is a really great story. It definitely had me hooked right from chapter one. It took me awhile to get through, because I was pacing myself. Now I'm done.

KEEP GOING, PLEASE!
Mari emotional-static chapter 40 . 1/3/2005
Gah! You have to update! I'd bug you online right now but you're not on. I really, really want to read more of this so update!

haha.. like i'm one to talk. my stuff hasn't been updated in forever.
I heart scrawny Jewish boys chapter 38 . 10/4/2004
aw...fluff AND angst? My two favorite things! *huggles fluff, then realizes fluff doesn't need to be huggled. huggles angst instead, but it pushes her away with a tortured look in its eyes*

Oh, well, fine then! Well...*huggles Mark/Maureen, but her Mark/Roger-loving self won't shut up, calling her unfaithful*

*slaps it down* You're not going to get any!

Wonderful, as usual!